Senior Print Designer
Senior Print Designer
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Who we are looking for:
Wunderman Thompson seeks a flexible, efficient Senior Print Designer based on Argentina.The candidates must be detail-oriented people, organized and experienced in print production processes. We are looking for someone with experience in dealing with clients, capable of understanding briefings, self-management and taking responsibility for every project.
We’re looking for storytellers with the talent to transform great ideas into engaging creative content. A one-two punch of confidence and inspiration. We are seeking a creative who enjoys selling ideas as much as crafting them.
In this role, you will create and produce print assets for our clients. You will work on packaging, editorial, merchandising, etc.
What you'll do:
- Craft | Juggle many projects and campaigns at a time. Ideate constantly with new ideas for every brief, conversation, tactic, and final execution.
- Collaborate | Partner with the creative team for the timely development and execution of campaigns and projects, including the concepting and execution of final deliverables. Team up with account services to understand client goals, strategy, and feedback. Serve as a respected mentor to your team to execute interactive projects and tackle deadlines.
- Print assets |: editorial, packaging, flyers, brochure, merchandising & POP
- Photo retouching
- Proficient | InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
Where your focus will be
- Concepting and elevating the presentations and the assets required for the client.
- Translate ideas into actions with a speed execution.
- Innovate in ideas.
Who you are:
- Open and collaborative | Our team is close-knit and supportive and we’re working with a lot of unknowns – you must champion of team environments that are comfortable and encouraging.
- Optimistic and resilient | Dig in and figure out how to work around problems. Yes and why not posture. Takes care of self and team. Balance needed to maintain stamina and positivity.
- Curious | Continuously re-imagines how to partner with clients to build better futures for their business; pro-actively seeks out new opportunities and lateral ideas to solve clients’ biggest business issues.
What you’ll need:
- 2+ years of experience in an agency.
- 2+ years of experience in Print Production.
- Advanced english level.
- Experience in client facing.
- Able to understand briefings.
- Be able to work under pressure.
- Be highly motivated and well organized.
- Have a good eye for detail.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.