Location: England, United Kingdom
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Working closely with the Human Resources team, you will support and maintain the administration for the HR function in Wunderman’s London office. You will have a keen eye for detail, be proactive and be committed to continuously improving processes and ways of working within the team.
What you’ll be doing
- Responsibility for all offer paperwork – from sending out the initial Offer Letter and Contract packs to ensuring details are returned and passed to the Payroll Manager for the monthly payroll cycle
- Apply for and track all reference details
- Maintain and update the New Starter tracking sheet; including raising Purchase Order numbers for freelancer costs and setting up new suppliers
- Arrange new starter inductions and ensure all paperwork has been received, including passports/visa documents if applicable
- Complete any change of term letters such as promotions, salary increase or job title change letters accurately and in a timely manner
- Track and monitor all probation end dates and ensure correspondence is sent out to employees to confirm completion within the probation period, flagging any issues.
- Update Wunderman’s Staff and freelancers list weekly.
- Run ad hoc reports from the payroll system
- Ensure an adequate and effective electronic filing system is in place.
- Working closely with key stakeholders- IT, Facilities, Office management and Finance to ensure an adequate set up for new joiners.
- Managing the starters and leavers database
- Awareness of company benefit schemes to answer employee queries
- Ad hoc projects and tasks as requested, continuously working to improve our HR outputs
What skills will you need to have
- Previous administration experience in a fast-paced generalist HR role.
- A desire to make an impact within the business and build solid relationships
- A flexible attitude
- Ability to form relationships with senior management and become a respected front-line member of the department
- An eye for detail and the presentation of data
- The ability to chase down necessary information from key stakeholders
Workday knowledge advantageous
What we can offer you:
We don't settle for people who can just do the job, we look for people that go beyond that and always push our thinking to be better than yesterday. We believe that this is what makes our agency a great place to be – a space where you’re never far away from the best minds to learn from.
We want you to be comfortable and proud every day of the week and have created an open and inclusive environment where you can bring your whole self to work. We don’t want you to just fit into our culture, we want your uniqueness and diversity of background to add to it and make this an agency where we all have a real sense of belonging and purpose. We are a community.
We have a number of programmes and initiatives designed to support your career and wellbeing. There are exciting knowledge sharing programmes delivered through lunch and learn sessions, cultural opportunities through our exchange programme, and you can have an impact on the wider community through one of our charity initiatives. Your career development is important to us and should you ever choose to move on from Wunderman Thompson, we want you to be better than when you joined us. YOU Time will provide you with the framework and support needed to reach your career aspirations, supported by a range of learning options for every type of learning style. Your mind, body and soul are also taken care of through our varied wellness programmes but we like to have some fun here too, so you could get involved in our culture club, find love through Wunder Dating or if you’re the chosen one, take a spin on our Wheel of Wunder!
There really is no shortage of opportunities here for the right person that is prepared to roll their sleeves up, get involved and collaborate with those around them to deliver the best work for our clients and our agency.
Wunderman Thompson is proud to be a WPP agency. Headquartered in New York, we have a truly global reach with over 20,000 people in 90 markets. For more information, please visit our website and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Wunderman Thompson is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting and retaining the most qualified employees regardless of race, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, age or disability. We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.