Location: Montréal, Canada
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Who we are looking for:
Wunderman Thompson is seeking for a .Net Developer to join our technology team. Reporting to the Group Technical Director, you will work with a multi-discipline team across a variety of national clients and projects.
What you’ll do:
- Find Solutions | Create technical solutions that fit the requirements presented to the team using Microsoft ASP.NET and EPiServer framework.
- Create | Follow pre-existing programming paradigms and write clean re-usable code that is maintainable and follows any existing and/or new frameworks.
- Team-up | Partner with the front-end developers to come up with solutions that easily integrate with new and/or existing API into a website.
Who you are:
- A builder | Strong technical skills with a desire to provide creative solutions. You anticipate requirements and manage expectations.
- Collaborative | Work in partnership with assigned clients and team members across several disciplines.
- Optimistic and focused | Dig in and figure out how to work around problems. You place an importance on the details and can balance working across many projects.
What you’ll need:
- 4+ years of experience in a similar role.
- Microsoft ASP.NET experience.
- Experience working with Agile methodology.
- Front-end web development experience an asset.
- Microsoft Azure experience an asset.
- EPiServer CMS experience an asset.
- Skillful at crafting and presenting compelling points of view to support recommendations to clients and team members.
- Curiosity and passion for learning about testing strategies, tools and automation.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.