Personal Assistant to Chief Client Officer and Marketing Science MD
Personal Assistant to Chief Client Officer and Marketing Science MD
Location: London, United Kingdom
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Wunderman Thompson UK is searching for a highly organised, self-driven and detail-oriented Executive Assistant to support our UK CCO and MSMD both based out of our London office.
To be successful, you will have previous executive-level support experience in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment as well as a track record of managing ever-changing schedules and conflicting priorities. Our leaders manage a range of teams and initiatives, driving the success of our award-winning agency and extensive roster of clients. We need someone that has excellent business acumen, common sense and a real appetite to get involved in the running of the business. You’ll be expected to gain a good understanding of the different business functions and help with projects and any issues as they occur. You will need to be an excellent organiser and communicator and able to build trustworthy and credible relationships among internal teams and external contacts – we need someone that is ‘on it’, focused and gets things done efficiently!
What you'll be doing:
This is a tough list to define but to give you an idea, here’s a start . . .
- Assisting with day-to-day logistics to make sure that our Execs are in the right place at the right time with a common sense approach.
- Total diary management like a pro, treat these like your own and plan effectively and smartly.
- Inbox management for the CCO and MSMD to make sure that you know everything that is going on in that department, flagging where appropriate and following up to ensure nothing is missed.
- Arrangements for travel requirements (this will include within London and international travel too once permitted).
- Keeping track of all actions and deadlines – pro-actively gathering information from the senior team to help with any tasks.
- Preparing reports, presentations and documents using various applications.
- Supporting the marketing team with client events.
- Representing the CCO and MSMD in communications, meetings and events where needed.
- Providing the bridge for smooth communication among internal and external teams; maintaining credibility, confidentiality, trust and support.
- Helping to manage external relationships.
- Processing expenses, paying bills, generally taking care of day-to-day financial admin.
- Submitting and approving Timesheets and leave applications.
- Handling meeting minutes and agendas, updating shared documents, creating reports, doing desktop research, coordinating office and admin requirements.
- Working on ad-hoc projects to support the growth and development of the agency.
- Support on various other department specific initiatives, issues and requests as they arise.
- Work closely with the facilities and IT team to ensure a seamless employee and client experience.
- Personal tasks on an ad-hoc basis.
Who we are looking for:
- Previous experience supporting busy stakeholders in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
- Exceptional organisational skills with the ability to take initiative, manage a changing schedule and manage competing priorities without losing anything in the shuffle.
- Ability to work autonomously and to a high standard at pace.
- Crisis and issue management experience and project management skills.
- Previous experience coordinating international travel and planning across multiple time-zones
- Extensive diary management and inbox management experience.
- Excellent attention to detail and first-class communication skills.
- Ability to deal with stakeholders at all levels with credibility and ease.
- Business savvy and a genuine interest in how business works.
Previous industry experience is not required but would be advantageous, the most important thing is that you are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and have a confident, client-focused mindset as well as an enthusiastic and results-oriented attitude.
What we can offer you:
We don't settle for people who can just do the job, we look for people that go beyond that and always push our thinking to be better than yesterday. We believe that this is what makes our agency a great place to be – a space where you’re never far away from the best minds to learn from.
We want you to be comfortable and proud every day of the week and have created an open and inclusive environment where you can bring your whole self to work. We don’t want you to just fit into our culture, we want your uniqueness and diversity of background to add to it and make this an agency where we all have a real sense of belonging and purpose. We are a community.
We have a number of programmes and initiatives designed to support your career and wellbeing. There are exciting knowledge sharing programmes delivered through lunch and learn sessions, cultural opportunities through our exchange programme, and you can have an impact on the wider community through one of our charity initiatives. Your career development is important to us and should you ever choose to move on from Wunderman Thompson, we want you to be better than when you joined us. YOU Time will provide you with the framework and support needed to reach your career aspirations, supported by a range of learning options for every type of learning style. Your mind, body and soul are also taken care of through our varied wellness programmes but we like to have some fun here too, so you could get involved in our culture club, find love through Wunder Dating or if you’re the chosen one, take a spin on our Wheel of Wunder!
There really is no shortage of opportunities here for the right person that is prepared to roll their sleeves up, get involved and collaborate with those around them to deliver the best work for our clients and our agency.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.