Content Marketing Copywriter
Content Marketing Copywriter
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
What we’re looking for:
Wunderman Thompson seeks an experienced Content Marketing Writer to craft assignment-specific, mostly long-form copy for e-books, infographics, interactive tools, whitepapers, and other assets that describe the features and benefits of various Microsoft products to a business and technical audience. Strong familiarity with Microsoft 365 for Enterprise, Azure products and services, Dynamics 365 (especially the Power Platform), or other Microsoft B2B marketing is preferred. A technical writing/editing, software development, or IT background can be helpful, but is not required.
We are looking for writers who can write for each business/technical audience specified for each project in a human, original way that goes beyond typical, cookie-cutter B2B writing. We need extremely proactive problem-solvers who never flag an issue without proposing a solution (or three).
You will work closely with the director of copy and content and design team to adhere to tone and style expectations and meet tight deadlines. Onsite not required.
What you’ll do:
- Write polished, engaging copy for client projects in line with creative brief, project specs, and client/branding requirements.
- Perform independent research and interact with subject matter experts as needed.
- Proactively resolve internal and client feedback.
- Quickly revise/rewrite copy in line with team and client feedback.
- Work closely with Director of Copy and Content, as well as the design, account, and strategy teams to develop quality assets.
- Coordinate with design and UX teams to accommodate and/or optimize copy for accessibility.
- Represent Wunderman Thompson values to clients and help maintain beneficial long-term client relationships.
What you’ll need:
- A background in B2B and technical marketing writing is preferred.
- Experience working with Fortune 500 clients in marketing and/or corporate communications to create static and online marketing content.
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft enterprise solutions is preferred.
- 3-5 years related experience.
- Strong copy-editing and proofreading skills.
- Proven track record of delivering quality work on time and on budget.
- Excellent verbal skills.
- Collaborative attitude.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued, and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset, our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.
Wunderman Thompson is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting and retaining the most qualified employees regardless of race, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, age or disability. We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.