Department: Client Services
Location: Toronto, Canada
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Who we are looking for:
Wunderman Thompson is seeking for an Account Supervisor to join our team delivering impactful work for an automotive client. Reporting to the Account Director, you will build strong relationships with client partners and oversee the development of digital campaigns and website related projects.
What you’ll do:
- Client | You'll be the point person for assigned clients. Support the Account Director to develop and execute online communications programs – guide day-to-day development of digital advertising activities.
- Team | Oversee projects within a range of platforms (digital, CRM and social) with the support of other teams and lines of businesses as needed. Review team deliverables and work with strategists, creative and production teams to create engaging and impactful work. Be an internal resource for product information, competitive environment, and brand guidelines. Liaise with external partners including brand marketing teams, media, programmatic, search and data teams.
- Process | Work in collaboration to develop project briefs and workback schedules. Manage digital projects ensuring they enter the market on time and on budget. Document all client and agency meetings and help manage budgets and finances.
Who you are:
- Agile | A get-things-done attitude. You dig in and figure out how to work around problems. You anticipate requirements and manage expectations.
- Collaborative and focused | Work well with cross-functional teams. You place an importance on the details and have a desire for excellence.
- Open and optimistic | We are a close-knit and supportive team and we're working with a lot of unknowns – you champion encouraging team environments.
What you’ll need:
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in a digital or creative agency.
- Experience delivering digital campaigns from start to finish across different digital media.
- Understanding of integrated campaigns.
- Executed projects on enterprise level/CMS platforms.
- Experience building partnerships and positively influencing team members and clients.
- Skillful at crafting a well-articulated and supported point of view.
- Knowledge of automotive an asset.
Wunderman Thompson welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in the selection process.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.