Department: Project Management & Delivery
Location: London, United Kingdom
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
What you’ll be doing:
We're seeking an ambitious Project Manager to help support on one of our major clients. You will be owning the end to end delivery of work on each project as well as working to ensure that we create relevant and effective work in response to our client’s needs, on brief, on time , on budget and above all to a high-quality standard.
As a Project Manager you will be responsible for:
- Creating, managing and owning all project documentation, from initial estimation, Statement of Work and project plan, through to RAID log, change management and weekly status
- The project financial management, ensuring that the reporting is up to date on a weekly basis and that the project is tracking to budget
- All resource requests for the project are up to date and accurate, including a detailed resource forecast to the completion of the project
- Understanding the GDPR requirements for your project and ensuring you are compliant
- Successful wrap up and closure of the project, ensuring all key learnings are shared with the wider delivery team.
Who you are:
- You'll be a detail-obsessed Project Manager, who loves creating great work.
- You'll be a problem solver keen to take on new challenges and have experience in at least three of the following work types: creative campaign development, CRM and data, email, direct mail, film and content production.
- We’re also ideally looking for someone who can demonstrate experience of running multiple projects simultaneously
- You'll be passionate about their work and creating a great working environment for their team! If you’ve had experience working with remote or offshore teams this would also be a plus.
What we can offer you:
We don’t settle for people who can just do the job, we look for people that go beyond that and always push our thinking to be better than yesterday. We believe that this is what makes our agency a great place to be – a space where you’re never far away from the best minds to learn from.
We want you to be comfortable and proud every day of the week and have created an open and inclusive environment where you can bring your whole self to work. We don’t want you to just fit into our culture, we want your uniqueness and diversity of background to add to it and make this an agency where we all have a real sense of belonging and purpose. We are a community.
Our focus is on keeping teams connected and engaged whether we're in the office or working from home, putting people’s wellbeing first, ensuring every person has access to our learning and development programme and building an inclusive workplace. We have a weekly ‘Staying Connected Calendar’ which is full to the brim of training you can get involved in, inspiration sessions hosted by external partners to check out and wellbeing classes and tips and tricks to look after your mind, body and soul. From yoga, Pilates, HIIT, hypnotherapy, a Strava cycling group, 1:1 resilience sessions and trained mental health first aiders. To name a few. Within our office we have a dedicated wellness studio and this year we built a brand new learning lab. Here we host weekly lunchtime lessons that supports iLearn, our learning & development portal home to 100s of sessions for you to access. We're also committed to building an inclusive, equitable and diverse workforce driven by our Inclusion Council and Employee Resource Groups; Roots, Green, Unite, Women @ WT, Families Network and culture club.
Your career development is important to us. Thrive will provide you with the framework and support needed to reach your career aspirations. There really is no shortage of opportunities here for the right person that is prepared to roll their sleeves up, get involved and collaborate with those around them to deliver the best work for our clients and our agency.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.