Program Director Marketing Services
Program Director Marketing Services
Department: Project Management & Delivery
Location: München, Germany
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
We're looking for an ambitious and amazing Program Director Marketing Services (all genders) to join our team in Munich.
What you‘ll do:
- You will lead a client-dedicated team of 30 experienced Data Scientists, Digital Marketing- and Social Media Specialists to support the client in executing their marketing activities.
- You are responsible and accountable for the business orchestration, development and evolution for the team, consisting of four areas (Data & Insight, Digital Marketing (B2B, B2C), Events, Social Media)
- You are responsible for overall program performance across all deliverables and ensuring all output is on time, on brief and accurate.
- You control all services, including budget, revenue, margin and KPI alignment as well as staffing.
- You oversee and develop of the business relationship between Wunderman Thompson and the client’s senior global and local counterparts
- You operate as lead point of contact for all matters specific to managed clients, including escalation, while ensuring compliance to the global program and scope of work, alignment to overall objectives
- You function as the voice of the client within the agency and the agency's representative on client side.
- You have a clear understanding of business goals and how to translate them into actionable project steps for the team.
- You strike a bond with your team and help them achieve excellent business results and are responsible for their personal and professional development.
What you‘ll need:
- You have a university degree in business administration, communication science or similar, or alternatively a comparable education in these fields.
- You have at least 4 years of agency experience in project management, account management or a related field.
- You have experience in at least four of these fields: Project Management, Account Management, Digital Marketing, Events (in person and digital), Social Media, Data based Consulting
- You have at least one year of management experience in leading a team.
- You are experienced in working in an agile and international environment, both within the agency environment and in relation to customers
- You are capable of quickly understanding business processes and challenges and know how to translate these into action steps.
- You are fluent in German and English (both required).
- You have excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- You have strong organizational and presentation skills.
- You have a strong focus on team and customer satisfaction.
What we offer you:
- Exchange and inspiration in one of the leading global digital agency networks
- A creative and motivated team
- Flexible working hours
- Home office
- Further training in professional topics and personal development
- Free drinks
- Central location with first-class public transport connections
Doesn't each of the above mentioned points apply to you? We still look forward to your application!
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.