Project Management Intern
Project Management Intern
Wunderman Thompson Technology
Department: Project Management & Delivery
Location: Poznań, Poland
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Wunderman Thompson Technology applies technology to lay the foundations for this growth. We design, build, manage and run the complex technology ecosystems that give organisations the technical capabilities that fuel their growth. And we don’t just build the technology, we help them to work in new ways to get the most out of it, so they can focus on putting their customers at the heart of the experience. We provide an end-to-end service across three core capabilities; customer acquisition, customer experience and commerce.
You are the perfect candidate if you:
- Are well organized person with ability to coordinate tasks in a team
- Are passionate about project management and technology
- Want to use your knowledge in the business environment
- Have an excellent communication skills
- Are a fast-paced learner of new tools and know MS Excel (Pivots, VLOOKUP's, Index Match)
- Can draw conclusions from analyzed data and know how to present outcomes in an easy-to-understand way
- Fluently communicate in English (B2/C1)
Our internship is dedicated to students who want to combine studying with gaining work experience. If you are no longer a student, we could consider your application for a junior position - check out our other job offers!
You will get to know how...
- Project team’s daily work looks like in Agile methodology (e.g. Kanban and Scrum)
- To use PM methodologies (e.g. PMBOK) in projects
- Project lifecycle flows in software development
- Present our solutions to clients as well as contribute to client proposals and quotes
- To determine ways of working and influence end to end delivery process
- To prepare complex reports with vital project information
- To support project work and ensure efficiency by providing professional project administration
- To collaborate with technical project team and international clients
- To use tools such as: Jira, Confluence, Office 365, Power BI in your daily job
Internship at Wunderman Thompson Technology is just a first step in the Project Manager career. It opens you the possibility to learn effective cooperation with the client and the team. You will be able to use your knowledge and soft skills to find the right balance between being agile and meeting projects requirements. With a support of a dedicated mentor, you will be able to define your development goals and career path.
What might you encounter:
- Projects based on Content Management Systems (Adobe Experience Manager, Sitecore) or custom solution (R&D, internal projects)
- Working on complex projects and building global-size traffic web applications
- Initiating the project, plan and manage scope, budget and schedule, communication, risk, issues and changes.
- Managing distributed teams from all over the world
- Close collaboration with teams and clients
What we offer:
- Paid internship with the possibility of extending cooperation afterwards
- Support from your first days at WTT and a designated mentor who will support you through your whole career at WTT
- Internal knowledge sharing and team initiatives (hackathons, lightning talks, mentoring, team and company-wide retreats)
- A paid internship with the possibility of extending cooperation afterwards
- Chance to develop in an inclusive culture
- Wide and structured Induction Programme that invites you to be a part of the team from day 1
- Compelling tasks in tone of our client projects.
- Collaborative ambience in agile teams
- Private health care and benefit system for physical activity and cultural events
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.