Senior Art Director
Senior Art Director
Location: Seattle, WA, United States
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Who we are looking for:
Wunderman Thompson is seeking a Sr. Art Director for our Seattle office. As Sr. Art director, you dream big, but you’re not above getting your hands dirty. You sweat the details, understanding the multi-faceted world of our client’s visual brand, including typography, color palette, imagery and overall tone of voice. You lead by example and possess a strong work ethic. As Sr. Art Director, you craft big ideas and then push them relentlessly to fruition, inspiring all around you with your speed, grit and obsessive attention to detail. Your talent goes without saying, but you bring it to bear in a manner that is uniquely Wunderman Thompson: low on ego, big on laughs, collaborative, respectful, and professional.
What you’ll do:
- Art Direction | Provide art direction and design support for campaign executions across long-from mediums.
- B2B Expert | Thorough knowledge of B2B campaigns and the nuances that go with making long-form creative to many different audiences.
- Collaborate | Develops a close tie to both Project Managers and Account Team members to help play an active role in driving great Creative work that our client(s) love.
- Concept | Concept big ideas and innovative tactics that can span a range of platforms, including digital and print.
Who you are:
- A Builder | Forms relationships as a trustworthy and essential team lead across relevant markets, regions, and businesses. Easily recognized and trusted within the agency. Able to spin up creative input in brainstorming sessions.
- Curious | Continuously re-imagines how to partner with clients to build better futures for their business; pro-actively seeks out new opportunities and lateral ideas to solve clients’ biggest business issues.
- Creatively Brave | Passionate about the power of creativity with the knowledge to identify and nurture the best ideas. Adapts to solve clients’ challenges.
- Visionary | Energizes and inspires creative team by communicating a compelling client vision, playing a part in the development of team members. You are a social expert, knowing current social trends and what’s coming up next.
What you’ll need:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in advertising or marketing.
- Minimum 2 years in a Sr. AD role in advertising.
- Hands-on Adobe CC and Power Point skills.
- Portfolio demonstrating integrated campaigns.
- Strong experience with long-form layout design, showcasing examples of e-books, brochures or annual reports.
Wunderman Thompson is an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability, or other protected group status. We believe in creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion and strives to recruit a diverse slate of candidates to help us achieve that goal.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.