Department: Client Services
Location: Toronto, Canada
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Who we are looking for:
Wunderman Thompson is seeking for an Account Executive to join the team working on the brand side of an automotive client. Reporting to the Account Director, you will lead small to medium size projects and provide support to the team on larger programs. Partnering with our clients you will work on everything from brand building to integrated original campaigns and website development.
What you’ll do:
- Client | Partner with Account Leadership to oversee the translation of our clients' vision into a roadmap to achieve their goals. You'll be the point person for assigned clients.
- Team | Manage assigned projects smoothly, ensuring they enter the market on time and on budget. Review team deliverables. Coordinate with multiple partners including Montreal agency, US agency, media agency and CRM team. Be an internal resource for product information, competitive environment, and brand guidelines.
- Organize | Develop well-written project briefs and workback schedules. Document all client and agency meetings. Ensure server / Microsoft Teams stays up-to-date and organized.
Who you are:
- Agile | A get-things-done attitude. You dig in and figure out how to work around problems. You anticipate requirements and manage expectations.
- Open and collaborative | Work in partnership with assigned clients and team members across several disciplines. Champion encouraging team environments.
- Optimistic and focused | You place an importance on the details with a desire for excellence.
What you’ll need:
- 2+ years of relevant experience in a creative or digital agency.
- Integrated production experience required, with an emphasis on digital and social projects.
- Skillful at crafting a well-articulated and supported point of view.
- Experience in the automotive industry an asset.
Wunderman Thompson welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.