Account Manager - Bilingual
Account Manager - Bilingual
Department: Client Services
Location: Montréal, Canada
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Who we are looking for:
Wunderman Thompson is seeking for an Account Manager to join one of our teams whose main clients include an important client in the Canadian food industry as well as a global beauty and cosmetic brand. Reporting to the Account Director, you will assist in providing full agency capabilities and support our clients in meeting their business objectives.
We are open to candidates across Canada who are bilingual French/English and are comfortable working times that align with the EST zone.
What you’ll do:
- Client | Partner with Account Leadership to oversee the translation of our clients' vision into a roadmap to achieve their goals. You'll be the point person for assigned clients.
- Team | Manage assigned projects smoothly, ensuring they enter the market on time and on budget. Review team deliverables. Be an internal resource for product information, competitive environment, and brand guidelines.
- Organize | Develop well-written project briefs and workback schedules. Document all client and agency meetings.
Who you are:
- Agile | A get-things-done attitude. You dig in and figure out how to work around problems. You anticipate requirements and manage expectations.
- Open and collaborative | Work in partnership with assigned clients and team members across several disciplines. Champion encouraging team environments.
- Optimistic and focused | You place an importance on the details with a desire for excellence.
What you’ll need:
- 2+ years of relevant experience in a creative or digital agency.
- Integrated production experience required, with an emphasis on digital and social projects.
- Skillful at crafting a well-articulated and supported point of view.
- Bilingual French/English an asset.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.