Program Manager, Digital Marketing
Program Manager, Digital Marketing
Wunderman Thompson Data
Department: Data & Analytics
Location: Dallas, TX, United States
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Who we are looking for:
Wunderman Thompson is seeking a Program Manager. Our continued drive to expand and provide world class services within the digital marketing arena, has created the need for a Program Manager. You will primarily be responsible for ensuring that programs and individual projects are scoped accurately, delivered on time, within budget and to quality. You will support the Client Service team ensuring the smooth delivery of our larger and more complex client projects. You will work within the WT Data Delivery Management Framework and will be responsible for co-ordinating both in-market resources and resources from our international offices.
What you’ll do:
- Project Leadership | Accountable for project leadership and management of large multi-stream projects from initiation to successful completion.
- Identify & Manage Risks | Actively identify and manage risks and issues that may jeopardize the successful delivery of a project, take steps to mitigate and manage through to resolution.
- Be the Champion | Be the champion within the US office for Projector and the Delivery Management Frameworks.
- Manage | Manage the core project areas of scope, time, cost and quality to ensure project outputs meet expectations:
- Scope - Work closely with project sponsors to ensure that business requirements are met and the outputs of the project are fit for purpose and managing change of scope
- Time – Maintain an up-to-date and accurate schedule to track project tasks and key milestones.
- Cost - Manage the project cost – tracking costs based on budget, forecast and actuals.
- Quality - Oversee the quality control and quality assurance aspects of the project including UAT and testing phase of the project.
Who you are:
- A builder | Entrepreneurial attitude coupled with strong business acumen. Offer proactive solutions and ensure successful progression without guidance. Identify business and marketing problems, industry drivers, competitive landscapes, and trends and apply insights to enable clients to compete efficiently.
- Motivated l Has a sense of urgency and is an adaptive self-starter with the ability to work across different initiatives. Has a high bar for quality, takes ownership and drives accountability across the organization.
- Team Player | Our team is close-knit and supportive and we’re working with a lot of unknowns – you must champion team environments that are comfortable and encouraging.
- Optimistic and resilient l Dig in and figure out how to work around problems. Exemplify a “Yes and why not?” posture. Maintain balance needed to maintain stamina and positivity.
- Detail Oriented l Sharp attention to detail and a drive for perfection.
What you’ll need:
- Tertiary business or technical qualification
- Recognized PMO or project management certification
- Agile experience within a PMO environment
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience responsible for project delivery within a professional services and technology environment (Our projects are technical and frequently involve technology vendors)
- Must possess demonstrated understanding of performance management, business consulting, project management, and applicable technology
- Knowledge of online marketing technologies (Messaging platforms, Social Media, Analytics, Data) and their integration into broader IT infrastructure highly advantageous
- Passionate about customer service
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment, comfort with ambiguity, and excellent interpersonal skills with an ambitious spirit
- Excellent presentation and communication skills and ability to distil complex issues into structured frameworks and concrete plans
- Strong organizational, time management, and prioritization skills with fine-tuned attention to detail
- Good working knowledge of the internet, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
Wunderman Thompson is an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability, or other protected group status. We believe in creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion and strives to recruit a diverse slate of candidates to help us achieve that goal.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.