Technical Project Manager
Technical Project Manager
Wunderman Thompson Data
Department: Data & Analytics
Location: Miami, FL, United States
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Who we are looking for:
Wunderman Thompson Data is seeking a Technical Project Manager. Our continued drive to expand and provide world class services within the digital marketing arena, has created the need for a Technical Project Manager. The Technical Project Manager will be responsible for providing technical project planning, management and oversight for key initiatives and implementation projects ensuring first that these initiatives and projects are closely aligned with WT Data’s strategic priorities, and second, that these initiatives and projects are completed on-time, within scope and budget and with an extremely high quality of deliverables.
What you’ll do:
- Support | Support completion of RFP’s or scoping projects by providing insight into resources and availability.
- Define | Define project scope, deliverables, roles and responsibilities in collaboration with stakeholders and business partners.
- Plan & Execute | Plan, and execute major milestone reviews and decision gates to complete the project lifecycle. Ensure all required outputs are produced and reviewed, including the technical requirements, design, implementation, system integration, verification, test, quality assurance, delivery, operations, and sustainment of the technical solution.
- Monitor Work | Assign and monitor work of technical personnel, ensuring that project steps are in alignment with business objectives, on-time and within budget.
- Recommend | Provide process improvement recommendations based on best practices and industry standards.
Who you are:
- A builder | Entrepreneurial attitude coupled with strong business acumen. Offer proactive solutions and ensure successful progression without guidance. Identify business and marketing problems, industry drivers, competitive landscapes, and trends and apply insights to enable clients to compete efficiently.
- Motivated l Has a sense of urgency and is an adaptive self-starter with the ability to work across different initiatives. Has a high bar for quality, takes ownership and drives accountability across the organization.
- Team Player | Our team is close-knit and supportive and we’re working with a lot of unknowns – you must champion team environments that are comfortable and encouraging.
- Optimistic and resilient l Dig in and figure out how to work around problems. Exemplify a “Yes and why not?” posture. Maintain balance needed to maintain stamina and positivity.
- Detail Oriented l Sharp attention to detail and a drive for perfection.
What you’ll need:
- Minimum of 4 years of technical project management or professional services environment experience with gradually increasing responsibilities
- Demonstrated understanding of Project Management processes, artifacts and tools
- Campaign Management Experience
- Knowledge of online marketing technologies (Messaging platforms, Social Media, Analytics, Data) and their integration into broader IT infrastructure highly advantageous
- Full understanding of software development lifecycle best practices
- Strong cross-functional collaboration skills, relationship building skills and ability to achieve results without direct reporting relationships
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Passionate about customer service
- Excellent, concise written and verbal communication skills
- Strong sense of personal responsibility and accountability for delivering high quality work
- Good working knowledge of the internet, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
Wunderman Thompson is an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability, or other protected group status. We believe in creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion and strives to recruit a diverse slate of candidates to help us achieve that goal.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.