Wunderman Thompson Data
Department: Data & Analytics
Location: Dallas, TX, United States
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Who we are looking for:
Wunderman Thompson Data is seeking for a Project Coordinator to support with servicing of multiple client accounts. The ideal candidate will be wise beyond their years and able to add real value to the team from day one. Professional and efficient, the right candidate will be a self-starter that can manage multiple tasks simultaneously from different project managers.
What you’ll do:
- Interpersonal Skills | Strong interpersonal skills are needed with a clear understanding of what it means to roll up your sleeves and get to work. Research, excellent note-taking and organizing projects and related files are a must for this candidate.
- Discretion | This individual will be exposed to a wide range of clients, industries, and projects. Adding value to the team will be essential and demonstrated by listening intentionally and delivering projects and requests with precision. Discretion is of the utmost importance with no room for drama or social postings about your work.
- Trusted Member | The ideal candidate will become a trusted member of the PMO team with opportunity for growth and increased responsibility. This role helps make our consulting and technology teams move with excellence for fast-paced, global clients. They embody a team-centric ethos of always going the extra mile to support a colleague or client.
Who you are:
- A builder | Entrepreneurial attitude coupled with strong business acumen. Offer proactive solutions and ensure successful progression without guidance. Identify business and marketing problems, industry drivers, competitive landscapes, and trends and apply insights to enable clients to compete efficiently.
- Motivated l Has a sense of urgency and is an adaptive self-starter with the ability to work across different initiatives. Has a high bar for quality, takes ownership and drives accountability across the organization.
- Team Player | Our team is close-knit and supportive and we’re working with a lot of unknowns – you must champion team environments that are comfortable and encouraging.
- Optimistic and resilient l Dig in and figure out how to work around problems. Exemplify a “Yes and why not?” posture. Maintain balance needed to maintain stamina and positivity.
- Detail Oriented l Sharp attention to detail and a drive for perfection.
What you’ll need:
- Minimum of 1 year of professional experience in the fields of marketing, technology and/or communications. Recent graduates with relevant internship experience during college will be considered.
- Mastery of the English language (written and spoken).
- University degree or equivalent experience.
- Process oriented with a strong ability to manage multiple projects, effectively track status, and support multiple individuals.
- Effective researcher and communicator, able to work on projects with minimal oversight, delivering properly formatted deliverables and asking relevant questions.
- Effectively manage processes and advance projects from start to finish.
- Develop and manage budgets and hours, project scopes, performance reports, and timelines for multiple project deliverables.
- Knowledge of online marketing technologies (Messaging platforms, Social Media, Analytics, Data) and their integration into broader IT infrastructure highly advantageous
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Passionate about customer service
- Obsession with details and planning
- Good working knowledge of the internet, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
Wunderman Thompson is an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability, or other protected group status. We believe in creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion and strives to recruit a diverse slate of candidates to help us achieve that goal.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.