Location: London, United Kingdom
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
What will you be doing?
WT are looking for a passionate and creative Junior Producer to join our agency. You’ll be responsible for the standard and delivery of productions across film, photography and sometimes digital platforms.
You’ll work from brief to delivery; bringing together teams, partners and external suppliers to create productions. With the expertise of balancing creative, time, money and able to manage the expectations of all stakeholders.
- Junior Producer for WT’s production with a focus on maintaining the quality of our film and moving image work.
- Work closely alongside our ECDs, creatives & client teams to create best productions and create a strong brand identity.
- Ensure all concepts/ideas have been checked for feasibility before being presented to Client.
- Take briefs & provide creative input throughout the ideation and production processes.
- Be the lead on all production meetings, communicating effectively with stakeholders to ensure all methods approaches are identified and agreed upon.
- Research and communicate new production trends and examples from other creative industries.
Who are you?
- Passionate about film/moving image and an aspiration to share this passion amongst the Agency.
- Proven track record of various sized productions and Clients, across a variety of channels.
- Strong relationships with various production partners, that can be utilised on the ever growing platforms deliveries.
- Good knowedge of business affairs (through IPA training), compliance and industry bodies to assist during productions.
What we can offer you:
We don’t settle for people who can just do the job, we look for people that go beyond that and always push our thinking to be better than yesterday. We believe that this is what makes our agency a great place to be – a space where you’re never far away from the best minds to learn from.
We want you to be comfortable and proud every day of the week and have created an open and inclusive environment where you can bring your whole self to work. We don’t want you to just fit into our culture, we want your uniqueness and diversity of background to add to it and make this an agency where we all have a real sense of belonging and purpose. We are a community.
Our focus is on keeping teams connected and engaged whether we're in the office or working from home, putting people’s wellbeing first, ensuring every person has access to our learning and development programme and building an inclusive workplace. We have a weekly ‘Staying Connected Calendar’ which is full to the brim of training you can get involved in, inspiration sessions hosted by external partners to check out and wellbeing classes and tips and tricks to look after your mind, body and soul. From yoga, Pilates, HIIT, hypnotherapy, a Strava cycling group, 1:1 resilience sessions and trained mental health first aiders. To name a few. Within our office we have a dedicated wellness studio and this year we built a brand new learning lab. Here we host weekly lunchtime lessons that supports iLearn, our learning & development portal home to 100s of sessions for you to access. We're also committed to building an inclusive, equitable and diverse workforce driven by our Inclusion Council and Employee Resource Groups; Roots, Green, Unite, Women @ WT, Families Network and culture club.
Your career development is important to us. Thrive will provide you with the framework and support needed to reach your career aspirations. There really is no shortage of opportunities here for the right person that is prepared to roll their sleeves up, get involved and collaborate with those around them to deliver the best work for our clients and our agency.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.