Location: New York, NY, United States
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Who we are looking for:
Wunderman Thompson is seeking a Compensation Manager to join the North America People team in New York and report to the VP Total Rewards the Americas. We are looking for this person to support on all compensation projects including implementation of Workday Compensation, Career Architecture and Leveling, as well as the development of Compensation Grades – working in conjunction with WPP.
What you’ll do:
- Support | Review and support processes completed by the Compensation Analyst including benchmarking, the new hire process, promotion to vacancy requests and severance process.
- Manage | Strong involvement in the management of the STIP; eligibility, targets communication, pay-out calculation, payroll processing. Manage the People team with all annual reward activities such as the bi-annual salary review and annual bonus review.
- Analyze | Analyze and maintain market benchmarking data. Help source new relevant salary surveys, educate the wider People team on the surveys and ensure all inputs are completed in a timely and accurate manner. Provide detailed data modeling, analysis, and insight to support reward processes and decisions, for example to support the salary review and bonus recommendations.
- Research | Gather internal and external salary data, provide salary benchmarks and package recommendations, in line with the reward principles and policies.
- Maintain | Ensure the compensation data held on our various systems including HRIS, Payroll and the executive compensation system is always up-to-date and accurate. Complete audits to check the integrity of the compensation data.
Who you are:
- Curious | Interested in learning and understanding new trends, promoting an environment where ideas flow and expertise are shared.
- Energetic | Eager to roll your sleeves up and get involved.
- Collaborative | Communicate with teams across all departments to ensure best outcome
- Responsible | Organized and responsible for the work you deliver.
- Team Player | Generous with your time, supporting the wider agency and get involved in initiatives outside of the day-to-day.
What you’ll need:
- Minimum of 5 years of compensation experience is preferred.
- Experience of all annual reward cycles.
- Deep data analytics experience, used to manipulating large volumes of data.
- Analytical mindset, able to suggest ways to look at the data available to generate new insights.
- Skilled in leveling and evaluation methodology.
- Proactive and tenacious, with great attention to detail.
- Quick and naturally build and maintain trusted partnerships.
- Advanced excel skills is preferred.
- Experienced in using data visualization tools.
Wunderman Thompson is an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability, or other protected group status. We believe in creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion and strives to recruit a diverse slate of candidates to help us achieve that goal.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.