Location: New York, NY, United States
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Who we are looking for:
Wunderman Thompson is seeking a Compensation Analyst to join the North America People team in New York. Reporting to the Compensation Manager North America, you will be the day-to-day contact for our new hire, salary increases and severance approval process as well as providing support on our benchmarking and compensation activities. The majority of the work will be analytical and data-orientated, but it will also require relationship building and strong stakeholder management.
We are in the process of establishing compensation structures and practices across the region, including (but not limited to); job bands, pay ranges, provision of benchmark data and pay analytics. We are also implementing a global HRIS, which will require considerable advance work in terms of our general people data.
What you’ll do:
- Coordinate | Coordinate data submissions for all compensation surveys. Summarize and package off-cycle promotions, salary increase requests and severance requests for the North America region for required approvals.
- Review | Review new hire requests for required approvals with input from the North America People and Finance teams. Ensure they are in line with reward principles and pay ranges.
- Analyze | Analyze job and compensation data and provide summary reports to support the creation of compensation structures and practices for the region. Provide detailed data modeling, analysis and insight to support reward processes and decisions to support the salary review and bonus recommendations.
- Research | Research and gather internal and external salary data and other job information to provide salary benchmarks, in line with the reward principles and policies.
- Maintain |Ensure the compensation data held on our various systems including HRIS, Payroll and the executive compensation system is always up-to-date and accurate. Complete audits to check the integrity of the compensation data.
Who you are:
- Curious | Interested in learning and understanding new trends, promoting an environment where ideas flow and expertise are shared.
- Energetic | Eager to roll your sleeves up and get involved.
- Collaborative | Communicate with teams across all departments to ensure best outcome
- Responsible | Organized and responsible for the work you deliver.
- Team Player | Generous with your time, supporting the wider agency and get involved in initiatives outside of the day-to-day.
What you’ll need:
INT - Compensation Analyst / NY (3038)pkusMinimum of 2 years of compensation experience is preferred.
- Deep data analytics experience, used to manipulating large volumes of data.
- Analytical mindset, able to suggest ways to look at the data available to generate new insights.
- Skilled in leveling and evaluation methodology.
- Proactive and tenacious, with great attention to detail.
- Quick and naturally build and maintain trusted partnerships.
- Advanced excel skills is preferred.
- Experienced in using data visualization tools.
Wunderman Thompson is an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability, or other protected group status. We believe in creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion and strives to recruit a diverse slate of candidates to help us achieve that goal.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.