Digital Experience Consultant
Digital Experience Consultant
Location: Budapest, Hungary
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
The DX Consultant will design the author experience and act as the "front office" product owner to internal teams for requirement clarification, functionality sign-off and demo purposes and will also advise, educate and provide consultancy to the client on best practices, site production processes, governance and run training sessions for content production teams.
What you'll do:
- Manage functional requirements lifecycle from capture, validation, verification, and through to sign-off during UAT
- Run workshops with clients to identify functional requirements and present back in a business-friendly manner
- Define, design and document key elements of content architecture: author experience, content model and workflow
- Establish best practices, guidelines and governance models for the "digital front-office"
- Demo working software to client teams
- Work with clients during test/acceptance phases to clarify issues
- Provide training for content production teams
- Facilitate pre-sales activities to estimate, brief and define the approach for the engineering teams
What we will expect from You:
- Proven experience in analytics consulting, digital agency or relevant industry experience
- Enterprise-scale digital marketing, content management, e-commerce systems, search
- Ability to talk to cross business, UX, UI and technology teams
- Excellent interviewing, questioning and requirements' gathering skills
- User experience best practices, web and accessibility standards
- Attention to detail and being well-structured
- Communication skills – ability to speak and write clearly, simply and concisely
What you can expect:
- Award-winning office
- Friendly, small team
- International projects
- Annual team building days
- International training possibilities
- Remote work opportunity (even if you live in Budapest)
What we can offer you:
We don’t settle for people who can just do the job, we look for people that go beyond that and always push our thinking to be better than yesterday. We believe that this is what makes our agency a great place to be – a space where you’re never far away from the best minds to learn from.
We want you to be comfortable and proud every day of the week and have created an open and inclusive environment where you can bring your whole self to work. We don’t want you to just fit into our culture, we want your uniqueness and diversity of background to add to it and make this an agency where we all have a real sense of belonging and purpose. We are a community.
Our focus is on keeping teams connected and engaged whether we're in the office or working from home, putting people’s wellbeing first, ensuring every person has access to our learning and development programme and building an inclusive workplace. We have a weekly ‘Staying Connected Calendar’ which is full to the brim of training you can get involved in, inspiration sessions hosted by external partners to check out and wellbeing classes and tips and tricks to look after your mind, body and soul. From yoga, Pilates, HIIT, hypnotherapy, a Strava cycling group, 1:1 resilience sessions and trained mental health first aiders. To name a few. Within our office we have a dedicated wellness studio and this year we built a brand new learning lab. Here we host weekly lunchtime lessons that supports iLearn, our learning & development portal home to 100s of sessions for you to access. We're also committed to building an inclusive, equitable and diverse workforce driven by our Inclusion Council and Employee Resource Groups; Roots, Green, Unite, Women @ WT, Families Network and culture club.
Your career development is important to us. Thrive will provide you with the framework and support needed to reach your career aspirations. There really is no shortage of opportunities here for the right person that is prepared to roll their sleeves up, get involved and collaborate with those around them to deliver the best work for our clients and our agency.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.