Wunderman Thompson Data
Department: Data & Analytics
Location: Dallas, TX, United States
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Requisition # 3066
What you’ll do:
- Consult with clients and internal account teams on analytical issues, such as CRM Measurement, Data Visualization, Predictive modelling, Customer Segmentation, Audience Lifetime Value and Campaign Performance Evaluation, including Site UX Analytics
- Create test strategy & recommendations, customer journey optimization and website engagement
- Manage and resolve the key data issues involving quality, consistency of data for analytical purposes
- Deliver analytically driven solutions/strategies to internal and external clients
- Use SAS/SQL or quantitative software to generate analytics solutions such as statistical models, exploratory analysis, RFM models and K-means clustering segmentation
- Identify and develop data collection strategies to support standard and ad hoc reporting on key performance metrics that directly measure online campaigns and conversion funnel performance using tools such as Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics
- Conduct comprehensive Analytics Assessments via stakeholder interviews to generate requirements and prioritization to develop and deliver strategic analytics roadmaps and solutions
- Responsible for Tagging implementation and reporting enablement via Google Tag Manager and Tealium IQ
- Create Data visualization and presentation of data driven strategies in application and web-based platforms such as Google Data Studio, Tableau and DOMO
- Generate audience insights to drive targeted marketing campaigns to enhance ROI metrics on Paid Search campaigns through DMPs
- Lead and train Data Analysts on project roadmaps, developing documentation and platform/analyses use cases.
- Domestic travel for client meeting and presentations (Up to 10%).
What you’ll need:
- Master’s degree in Marketing Analytics, Business Analytics or related field, plus 3 years of experience in a Marketing Analytics role.
- Of the total, must have three (3) years of experience with each:
- CRM Measurement, Data Visualization, Predictive modelling, Customer Segmentation, Audience Lifetime Value and Campaign Performance Evaluation
- Leading client projects to identify and implement insights from analysis of structured and unstructured data.
- Of the total, must have two (2) years of experience with each:
- Using SAS/SQL to generate solutions such as statistical models, exploratory analysis, RFM models and K-means segmentation; Presenting analytically driven solutions/strategies to internal and external clients using data visualization application and web-based tools
- Tableau and DOMO
- Developing data collection strategies to support standard and ad hoc reporting on key metrics that measure marketing campaigns and conversion performance using Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics
- Conducting comprehensive Analytics Assessments including stakeholder interviews to generate requirements and prioritize strategic roadmaps
- Tagging implementation and reporting enablement via Google Tag Manager and Tealium IQ
- Generating audience insights from 3rd party marketing data to drive targeted marketing campaigns to enhance ROI metrics on Paid Search campaigns through DMPs
- Building custom ETL routines with ANSI SQL, including custom functions in Proc SQL, Google BigQuery, and SQL Server.
- Of the total, must have one (1) year of experience with each:
- Creating test strategy & recommendations for UX analytics, customer journey optimization and website engagement evaluations using tools like Clicktale and Contentsquare
- Experience training and developing Analysts.
- Certification in Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics and Adobe Experience Manager.
Wunderman Thompson is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting and retaining the most qualified employees regardless of race, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, age or disability. We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.