Location: Dallas, TX, United States
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Who we are looking for:
Wunderman Thompson is seeking a Financial Analyst with an incredible attention to detail and Excel skills. Our client participates in a co–marketing programs with advertising partners and are eligible to receive reimbursement from for marketing activities. This role is responsible for working with client and internal teams to manage financial reports and pull data from multiple sources to provide an accurate view of our reimbursements, identify variances and forecast financials.
Role is REMOTE and reports to Austin office.
What you’ll do:
- Client | Partner with Client and internal teams to analyze variances and forecast financial targets. Prepare financial reports for client on a weekly basis highlighting status of reimbursement dollars. Maintain an expert understanding of our client’s co-marketing partner’s terms and conditions and claiming requirements.
- Process | Analyze budget and create reports and narratives to explain variances. Track the receivables balance and analyze aging of receivables. Prepare global cash goals results and work with the global claiming teams to ensure we meet the quarterly cash goals. Inform Global Claimers on the status of financial targets and information to help them claim appropriate dollar amounts. Inform Global Claimers on the status of financial targets and information to help them claim appropriate dollar amounts.
Who you are:
- Open and collaborative | Our team is works closely, together and with the client, toward common goals - supportive of team and objectives to contribute to team environments that are comfortable and encouraging.
- Detail-oriented | Strong-organizational and time-management skills.
- A strong communicator | Must be able to speak with all levels of team members.
- Optimistic and resilient | Dig in and figure out how to work around problems. Yes and why not posture. Takes care of self and team. Balance needed to maintain stamina and positivity.
What you’ll need:
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in accounting or finance.
- Advanced PC Microsoft Office software skills with emphasis on Excel.
- Strong analytical skill and attention to detail; must possess the ability to demonstrate logical thinking in order to gather and analyze a variety of information.
- Acts as a team player to achieve Client and Agency objectives.
- Ability to execute against aggressive targets and operate in dynamic environments.
- Innate problem solver with proven experience in identifying process improvements and internal controls
- Ability to work with global teams and accommodate multiple time zones.
- Great written and verbal communication skills with adaptable styles.
- Excellent time management; able to perform tasks without direct supervision.
- Proactively looks for opportunities to add value to Agency operations and Client’s bottom line.
Wunderman Thompson is an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability, or other protected group status. We believe in creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion and strives to recruit a diverse slate of candidates to help us achieve that goal.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.