Account Supervisor (Remote)
Account Supervisor (Remote)
Department: Client Services
Location: Atlanta, GA, United States
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Who we are looking for:
Wunderman Thompson is seeking a confident, experienced and detail oriented Account Supervisor responsible for managing and leading our relationship with a globally recognized client in the automotive and petroleum industry. We are the lead strategic and creative agency overseeing this global relationship. This is a great opportunity for high visibility and partnership with key leaders of our agency.
You will partner closely with the Business Director to help manage client communications as well lead cross-agency communications to deliver great work. You will be the go-to for the highest senior members of our client's global leadership team and project owners. We need someone who can be a true partner to our client and cross-functional agency team, and to support the larger team in creating revolutionary creative work on a global scale.
*This is a full-time opportunity tied to the WT Atlanta office with permanent remote working capability and flexibility as needed. Our agency is still reporting in a remote capacity.*
What you’ll do:
- Client | Partner with Account Leadership to oversee the translation of our clients’ vision into a roadmap that will achieve client goals, while generating work that is creatively brilliant, measurable and has a cultural impact. Be the point person for day to day client communications across mediums including both digital and traditional campaigns.
- Team | Oversee partnership with Wunderman Thompson divisions managing customer loyalty programming at both a regional and global scale. Partner frequently with a Senior Project Manager as well as Finance. Collaborate with WPP's sister agencies including MediaCom, Edelman, and Iris for our client's social media delivery.
- Process | Eventually travel as needed for production shoots and client meetings that arise during the year. Review team deliverables. Provide strategic oversight and ensure the work gets noticed, used and appreciated. Drive profitability at scale within their own teams and as Wunderman Thompson sells in new offerings. Find innovative ways to build new best practices.
Who you are:
- A builder | Entrepreneurial attitude coupled with a strong business acumen. Ability and appetite to bring people together. Innate ability to marshal people and create gravity around ideas.
- Open and collaborative | Our team is close-knit and supportive and we’re working with a lot of unknowns – you must be a champion of team environments that are comfortable and encouraging.
- Optimistic and resilient | Digs in and figure out how to work around problems. Yes and why not posture. Takes care of self and team. Maintains a balance of stamina and positivity.
- Ego-less | We all wear the hats that need wearing- it’s a mentality that makes the team successful.
What you’ll need:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a creative agency with a minimum of 3 years of client-facing experience.
- Automotive, Retail, and/or Manufacturing category experience preferred!
- Strong understanding of account finance, billing, and adherence to budgets.
- Specific experience with Global clients in creative marketing communications a huge bonus, but not required.
- Strong comprehension of video (TV and Online), social media, digital, and broadcast mediums in advertising.
- Additional experience and understanding of integrated marketing efforts preferred.
- Passion for building relationships that result in new, profitable revenue opportunities as well as driving incremental growth on existing work.
- Proven ability to negotiate Statements of Work and contracts – effectively forecasting and scoping work with teams in close collaboration with Project Management.
- Attention to detail with demonstrated follow-through on scheduled deliverables.
Wunderman Thompson is an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability, or other protected group status. We believe in creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion and strives to recruit a diverse slate of candidates to help us achieve that goal.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.