Department: Client Services
Location: Berlin, Germany
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
We are always looking for the best talent to join our team and help drive our culture. We are looking for an Account Manager (all genders) to start immediately in Berlin.
What you‘ll do:
- Supervision of an account incl. controlling and profitable management of your own project
- Ensuring customer satisfaction and developing appropriate measures and strategies
- Supporting the client with their strategic and operational digital activities
- Establishing and expanding existing and new client relationships and identifying acquisition opportunities for new projects
- Cross-thematic communication consulting for the client
- Effective communication between the client's business and IT departments, external partners, project managers, designers and developers
- Efficient resource planning
- Preparation, monitoring and monthly reporting of budgets and forecasts
- Review and challenge client briefs to ensure complete clarity for your creative and strategy team and to achieve the best possible solution for the client
- Mentoring and overseeing junior members of the account management team
- Take an active role in optimizing internal processes and organisation
What you‘ll need:
- Extensive work experience in client development and consulting, preferably in an international agency set-up
- Always on the cutting edge: you are interested in the latest digital trends and developments
- Interest in the healthcare industry
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Strong attitude and willingness to take responsibility, very structured way of working
- Good knowledge and experience in using MS Office
- As a basis, you have successfully completed a degree in business or communication sciences
- At least 2-3 years of professional experience in Account Management and/or in an agency setting
What we offer you:
- Exchange and inspiration in one of the leading global digital agency networks
- A creative and motivated team
- Flexible working hours
- Mobile Office
- Further training in professional topics and personal development
- Central location with first-class public transport connections
Doesn't each of the above mentioned points apply to you? We still look forward to your application!
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.