Location: Praha, Czech Republic
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
There are almost 400 of us in Wunderman Thompson Prague, and in the office, you’ll meet both junior and senior colleagues from different parts of the world. We speak Czech and English, but sometimes you’ll also hear Spanish, German, or Italian. Although we are the largest marketing agency in the Czech Republic and a bit of a corporate, an important part of our corporate culture is a friendly and informal atmosphere based on mutual trust and cooperation.
Our company is looking for a Junior Recruiter
We are looking for an enthusiastic, proactive Recruiter to join our busy team on a full-time permanent basis.
- As a Recruiter at Wunderman Thomposn, you will be responsible for the administration of the end-to-end recruitment process.
- You will act as the first point of contact for our Hiring Managers and candidates.
- You can participate in employer branding activities, job fairs, and employer events.
- You can suggest improvements to existing systems in order to enhance operationally effectiveness.
- You must follow new trends, search for new tools and hiring methods.
- Very good knowledge of English and Czech on a communicative level (written and spoken) – we are an international team/company and English and Czech is our office language
- Interest and passion in recruitment, ideally some experience already
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Pro-active approach, fast adaptation to changes
At least very good user knowledge of Microsoft Office. JIRA and ATS systems (Teamio, Greenhouse) are plus.
What reward will you get from us?
Everything considered a company standard nowadays – a competitive salary, 20 days of holiday + 5 relax days, 4 sick days, catering allowance.
On top of this, we offer:
- An Informal, friendly environment supporting diversity
- Flexible work hours
- 2-3 days per week Home Office
- The professional system of internal education for your potential to grow
- Language lessons
- Birthday gift
- Refreshment in the office
- We are a dog-friendly company
- Multisport card
In October 2021, we will move to a new office nearby metro Vltavska; Bubenská 1, Prague 7.
Would you like to know more about daily agency life? Check out our website, and if you like us, send us your CV (or a link to your LinkedIn profile) and a few sentences about yourself. Or, if you know someone who would be suitable for this position, let them know!
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.