Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Our team is looking for an Arabic speaking studio Finalizer who possess an understanding of layout, type and color and should be able to follow and put into action, instructions from Creative team. Ability to work under tight deadlines and produce final files for output with necessary specifications will prove essential skills. Its main function is to produce the final artwork for production.
- Finding out about the project requirements.
- Presenting options for design treatments.
- Creating final artworks, working to a deadline.
- Amending designs according to the clients' final comments.
- Proofreading and preparing designs to be sent to print.
- Responsible for managing the expectations of publishing & production houses.
- Review and proof all creative deliverables to ensure all content is complying with Brand guidelines and regulatory frameworks.
- Write detailed job orders for production houses & suppliers.
- Track projects production process to ensure that it meet our standers of quality and delivery in deadline.
- Receive layouts and make adjustments according to the creative request, such as retouching, adding special effects etc
- Make changes the client may require
- Make final corrections to texts
- Once client approval has been received send files to pre-press house to produce films for printing
- Apply quality control checks – send final proofs along with films
- File final artwork to the archives
- Proactive in terms of delivering material and perform at a high level with minimal direction or guidance
- Degree in graphic design
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a production house using the required software
- Flexibility in handling many modifications in the work done in a short period of time
- Strong computer skills.
- The ability to grasp client needs and consider practical solutions.
- The ability to pay attention to detail.
- The ability to balance work on several projects at a time.
- Good team-working skills.
- A matter-of-fact approach when ideas or designs are rejected.
- Meticulous, patient, versatile and reliable
- Time management skills
- Highly creative and have a sharp eye for details
- Strong leading, precise, ambitious and dedicated to work
- Flexible team-player and supportive to them at all times
- Hard worker, devoted and works under pressure
- Ability to handle multiple jobs in an organized manner
- Ability to get instructions from multiple persons
- Be precise in following orders and amendments
- Adobe CC (Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator..)
- Printing types & requirement for each type.
- Layout, montage and die-cuts drawing.
- Doing mockups and production samples.
- Products and activities, including:
- Books and magazines
- Corporate identity
- Exhibitions and displays
- Comfortable to work in mac os environment.
- Have experience of taking full ownership of off-line projects from start to finish.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.