Department: Data & Analytics
Location: England, United Kingdom
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
This is an exciting opportunity working in the Wunderman Thompson Analytics team, part of our wider Data department. We are looking for a talented person who will want to show how reporting and analytics can have a positive impact on understanding customer behaviour and developing the right marketing strategies. This is a brand new role which will support on a variety of projects.
The role will be hands on, conducting analysis on multiple sources of data (incl. client data), developing advanced analytics solutions to deliver value through understanding performance of each marketing programme and clients’ customers; actioning this insight by building recommendations.
The role sits within the Wunderman Thompson Analytics team which is focused on providing analytical solutions for clients including Microsoft, Sage, Toyota and BT.
The team have previously won the Best Data and Analytics Team at the Data IQ awards for their client work.
What you’ll be doing
- Delivering customer-centric analysis and insights to understand the impact CRM has on customer behaviour and how customer behaviour varies
- Being exposed to segmentations and predictive models to help understand customer interaction and which customers to target
- Bringing the story within our clients’ data to life by creating visually engaging dashboards and reports
- Be the client’s trusted advisor on all things analytics by making it easy for them to make business decisions by putting the customer at the centre of everything we do
- Presenting frequently to clients and attend client meetings, sometimes at client locations/remotely
- Working with wider Wunderman Thompson teams to ensure smooth delivery of analytical tasks
- You will be able to take advantage of training opportunities that will develop your analytical skills
Who we’re looking for
- Experience in a data and analytics function
- Experience of devising, implementing and managing reporting dashboard design, update and automation, using dash boarding software e.g.: Power BI/Tableau/Data Studio
- Experience of building propensity models, segmentation, or related ML technics
- Ability to deliver actionable insight in an engaging way, tailored for both technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong understanding of R/Python and SQL, excellent Excel
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; making the complex simple for internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent storytelling via PPT
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.