Ruby ơn Rails Developer
Ruby ơn Rails Developer
Location: San José, Costa Rica
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Who we are looking for:
Wunderman Thompson is seeking for a Ruby on Rails Developer to join our technology team. Reporting to the Technology Director, you will work with a multi-discipline team across a variety of national clients and projects.
What you’ll do:
- Find Solutions | Create technical solutions that fit the requirements presented to the team.
- Create | Follow pre-existing programming paradigms and write clean re-usable code that is maintainable and follows any existing and/or new frameworks.
- Team-up | Partner with the front-end developers to come up with solutions that easily integrate with new and/or existing API into a website.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent experience)
- 5+ years of development experience
- 3+ years of Ruby/Ruby on Rails development experience
- 6+ months of React/Redux web development experience
- Experience with Active Record and common libraries such as RSpec and Resque.
- Must have the ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Able to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, Mocking, ORM, and RESTful
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools Git.
- Strong communication skills to interact with Agile team members
- Experience with Continuous Integration/ Continuos Delivery process
- Bonus Skills Experience with Node.js
- Bonus Skills Experience with Chef
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.