Talent Acquisition Associate (Temp-to-Perm)
Talent Acquisition Associate (Temp-to-Perm)
Location: Atlanta, GA, United States
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Wunderman Thompson Health, a division of Wunderman Thompson, works with companies to build world-class healthcare and pharmaceutical brands among medical professionals and consumers, with a transmedia storytelling approach that covers print, digital and television broadcast media, medical education, sales force presentations and managed access strategies.
Who we are looking for:
Wunderman Thompson Atlanta is seeking a Talent Acquisition Associate to support the Atlanta office across recruitment initiatives. The Talent Acquisition Associate will be predominately responsible for managing job boards, sourcing for assigned permanent and freelance positions, qualifying talent, and facilitating the interview process.
**This is a temp-to-hire opportunity to fully support Wunderman Thompson Atlanta in the interim (in a remote capacity) and be considered for greater talent roles across the Wunderman Thompson North American network.**
What you’ll do:
- Source | Source prospective candidates for open positions using available job boards, our current applicant tracking system (ATS) Greenhouse, and LinkedIn. Collaborate with team on diversity initiatives utilizing available job boards, career fairs, and networking opportunities.
- Identify | Review and sort incoming resumes, identify qualified talent and schedule candidates for hiring manager interviews. Collaborate directly with the Talent Acquisition Lead to prioritize tasks for assigned requisitions.
- New Hires | Complete reference checks, freelance request forms, and offer letters for new and upcoming hires.
Who you are:
- Creatively Savvy | You have an interest in advertising and marketing, being able to identify top talent across departments including Creative, Account Management, Project Management, and Strategy. You have exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proactively Organized | Demonstrate proactive approach to sourcing talent while maintaining organizational habits in scheduling interviews, creating offer letters, and ensuring candidates have a smooth transition to their start dates with our team.
- Team Player | Ability to work within a team environment as well as independently.
What you’ll need:
- 2+ years of talent acquisition experience including sourcing, coordination, and interview scheduling. Advertising industry and Creative recruiting experience a plus!
- Expert in Outlook, MS Teams, and Applicant Tracking Systems (Greenhouse experience preferred).
- Strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
- Exceptional integrity, self-motivated and proven track record thriving in fast-paced environments.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple projects and deadlines.
Wunderman Thompson is an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability, or other protected group status. We believe in creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion and strives to recruit a diverse slate of candidates to help us achieve that goal.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.