Location: Antwerpen, Belgium
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Wunderman Thompson Belgium is looking for an UX Consultant.
- Design and conduct product definition and UX requirements workshops
- Present and playback experience maps, wireframes, user flows and designs
- Produce journey maps, personas, scenarios, process flows, information architecture diagrams and other artefacts required to develop and evolve product definition and user experience design.
- Experience ideally in commerce or complex omnichannel journeys.
- Communicate, defend, and build consensus around the desired product strategy and suggested wireframes
- Design and lead user research projects to influence product roadmap
- Validate experiences with user testing and champion user centric design
If you know any of this even better:
- Experienced in retail and/or e-commerce and/or CRM
- Experience working in a consultancy or agency
- Innovation frameworks and processes
- Value Proposition Design
- Business Model Design
- Behavioural Psychology
- Knowledge of UX/UI principles
- Proficient in English / Dutch or French
You are allergic to bad customer experiences and chaos.
You look forward to work together with brand strategists, service designers, UI designers, outstanding brand designers, creative campaign managers, wicked developers and skilled account managers.
You love user research, communicate in wireframes and prototypes and conduct usability testing.
You will be the important bridge between how the user sees it and we build it. Based on your guidance the designers and developers create a top notch solution bringing our customers to the next level.
You are a practical person with excellent technical ability looking to make your mark in a diverse and expanding team.
You are based in the Benelux.
- A competitive salary with fringe benefits
- A team of experienced advertising grandmasters and young prodigies
- A warm and welcoming atmosphere that encourages debate and teamwork
- We are part of the WPP Network, which offers opportunities for your further training and career
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.