Department: Data & Analytics
Location: Toronto, Canada
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Who we are looking for:
Wunderman Thompson is looking for a Digital Analyst to join our technology team. Reporting to the Analytics & Business Intelligence Manager, you will communicate trends, identify opportunities for improvements and recommend modifications. You will be focused on understanding business and technical requirements, extracting data, and compiling reports.
What you’ll do:
- Direct | Understand business goals and extract insights from multiple data sources. Prioritize data points and use existing environments.
- Innovate | Create and maintain rich interactive visualizations through data interpretation and analysis integrating several components from multiple data sources. Prepare reports for clients and team members using relevant data to communicate trends, patterns and predictions.
- Quality control | Ensure data accuracy. Set up campaign tracking. Help document and maintain processes and workflows.
Who you are:
- Agile | A get-things-done attitude. You dig in and figure out how to work around problems and look for creative solutions. You anticipate requirements and manage expectations.
- Data-Driven | Entrepreneurial attitude coupled with technical knowledge. An appreciator of facts and figures who follows ethical standards.
- Collaborative and focused | Work well with different teams and personalities. Place an importance on the details.
What you'll need:
- 1+ years of digital analytics experience.
- Mathematical and statistical skills an asset.
- Working knowledge of digital analytics & tagging tools (i.e. Google Analytics & GTM).
- Knowledge of database languages (i.e. SQL, R, or Python) and Excel.
- Knowledge of data visualization software (i.e. Tableau, PowerBI or Qlik).
- Eagerness to help out where needed.
Wunderman Thompson welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in the selection process.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.