Senior Account Manager
Senior Account Manager
Department: Client Services
Location: Berlin, Germany
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
We are always looking for the best talent to join our team and help drive our culture. We are looking for an Senior Account Manager (all genders) to start immediately in Berlin.
What you‘ll do:
- Coordinating and managing digital projects for our clients, e.g. digital campaigns, branding, social media & websites
- As a direct contact person, you will advise our clients regarding appearance and action planning
- You are responsible for operational project management and will independently prepare rebriefings, project plans, cost calculations and offers
- Supporting clients regarding their strategic and operative in digital activities
- Preparation and management of status, kick-off and review meetings - internal and external
- Efficient resource planning; a constant eye on timing and coordination of service
- Preparation and monitoring of monthly reportings on budgets and forecasts
What you‘ll need:
- A degree in business or communication studies or a comparable qualification
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience in online projects or in a digital agency
- You have experience in managing large-scale digital projects and campaigns
- You have an understanding of the market and customers for the B2B communication
- Always have your finger on the pulse: you are interested in the latest digital trends and developments
- Good presentation and communication skills, not afraid of complex and challenging client projects
- Strong service provider mentality and willingness to take on responsibility, very structured way of working
What we offer you:
- Exchange and inspiration in one of the leading global digital agency networks
- A creative and motivated team
- Flexible working hours
- Mobile Office
- Further training in professional topics and personal development
- Central location with first-class public transport connections
Doesn't each of the above mentioned points apply to you? We still look forward to your application!
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.