Technology: Intership Program
Technology: Intership Program
Location: San José, Costa Rica
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Why choose an internship in technology?
For the interesting and varied work …
You come into contact with businesses in different branches of industry and are involved in many different kinds of projects. Our client is of course central to the whole research process, and we expect total and enthusiastic commitment from every staff member to bring each project to a successful conclusion. This will sometimes call for ability to cope with stress, but also gives great satisfaction if we can help our client with the outcomes of our research.
For the opportunities that are offered ...
As an intern, you become part of one of our teams; a team lead is in charge of day-to-day follow-up and coaching; your internship supervisor is an experienced professional who oversees your progress and prepares interim appraisals and a final appraisal.
You get the opportunity to gain experience in all aspects of the development area (FrontEnd, BackEnd, QA).
Inside our organization, you will get a chance fairly quickly to take responsibility (depending on your skills and progress). You can also take advantage of our internal training programme.
What does the internship involve?
- Integrating in the development team
- Professional functioning: learning to interact with different departments; keeping engagements and deadlines, preparing and following up planning, displaying flexibility.
- Further development of competencies:
Who you are:
- A builder | Strong technical skills with a desire to provide creative solutions. You anticipate requirements and manage expectations.
- Collaborative | Work in partnership with assigned clients and team members across several disciplines.
- Optimistic and focused | Dig in and figure out how to work around problems. You place an importance on the details and can balance working across many projects.
What you’ll need:
- Be on the Bachelor degree program
- Advanced English level is a must.
- Experience in Software Development and coding in a general purpose programming language.
- We accept interns for a period of 6 months.
- Entering the internship program does not mean an immediate contract
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.