Ad Operations Specialist
Ad Operations Specialist
Department: Media Services
Location: San Diego, CA, United States
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Who we are looking for:
Wunderman Thompson Performance Marketing is seeking an Ad Operations Specialist to assist in the delivering paid campaigns to our clients across all digital channels -- Search, Social, Display, Video, Native & More.
As an Ad Operations Specialist you will execute and monitor campaigns with a critical eye to ensure the objectives and goals are met.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate | Work closely with the Paid Media Planners, Buyers and Strategists to understand client goals and objectives, level set campaign performance, raise potential issues and recommendations for optimizations.
- Launch | Develop Platform trafficking sheets from requirements briefs; upload and edit digital campaigns within a variety of media platforms (Facebook Business Manager, DV360, Google Ads, SA 360, Bing ads, LinkedIn, etc.); keep log of changes through optimization entries; track spend against pacing and goals.
- Monitor | Daily campaign check-ins to ensure all required campaigns are live/paused/ended.
Who you are:
- A builder | Entrepreneurial attitude couple with a strong business acumen. Ability and appetite to bring people together. Innate ability to marshal people and create gravity around ideas.
- Open and collaborative | Our team is close-knit and supportive and we’re working with a lot of unknowns – you must champion of team environments that are comfortable and encouraging.
- Optimistic and resilient | Dig in and figure out how to work around problems. Yes and why not posture. Takes care of self and team. Balance needed to maintain stamina and positivity.
- Ego-less | We all wear the hats that need wearing, it’s a mentality that makes the team successful.
What you’ll need:
- Minimum 1 year hands on digital work experience.
- Passion for digital marketing and aspirations of growth in the industry.
- Basic Excel and spreadsheet experience.
- Understanding of digital media buying and trafficking.
Wunderman Thompson is an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability, or other protected group status. We believe in creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion and strives to recruit a diverse slate of candidates to help us achieve that goal.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.