Location: Atlanta, GA, United States
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Who we are looking for:
Wunderman Thompson is seeking a flexible, efficient Designer who is a highly detailed master of social channels that can work across a variety of print and digital platforms and applications, developing keen concepts that exceed client objectives and expectations while engaging others. This individual will work specifically on our largest account, working both independently and collaboratively. A next level conceptual designer, you are responsible for conceiving and writing all forms of online advertising, social marketing, and email materials that demand attention.
We’re looking for storytellers with the talent to transform great ideas into engaging creative content. A one-two punch of confidence and inspiration. We are seeking a creative who enjoys selling ideas as much as crafting them.
**This opportunity is a remote start with option for hybrid in-office flexibility. Our offices are operating remotely and will continue to do so as needed.**
WT Atlanta is looking for top creative talent who want more–more global brands, more portfolio worthy campaigns, and more access to the partners, specialists, and technology to help you sell-in and execute ideas that break rules, traditions, and set future trends for the industry and your peers.
We know the next big idea is nothing without the right opportunity and team to help you make it a reality.
As winner of both Most Creative Company and Most Innovative Network at Cannes this year, our recognition is quickly catching up with our work (and the culture around it). In our Atlanta office, nothing we do is mid-market. From owning the creative on global accounts and building brands that reach billions, to leading creative on North American pitches as we continue to grow and expand. We operate with the culture and hustle of a small independent creative shop, but we do the work that only the muscle of the largest agency in the world can pull off.
Our work is quickly expanding in the ATL office. The momentum we’re seeing is unmatched. We’re seeking new creative hires with the talent to help continue our growth.
What you'll do:
- Break | Create interactive concepts and campaigns. Embrace the unknown, recognizing that truly great social content knows no rules. You will be excited to create new and experiment rather than default to existing plug-ins. You see technology as a tool for creativity.
- Translate | Design for a variety of platforms from conception through completion. Be the voice for your team. Roll up your sleeves to execute design plans. Learn the importance of prioritizing projects within timelines for project milestones.
- Craft | Juggle many projects and campaigns at a time. Ideate constantly with new ideas for every brief, conversation, tactic, and final execution.
- Collaborate| Partner with the creative team for the timely development and execution of campaigns and projects, including the concepting and execution of final deliverables. Team up with account services to understand client goals, strategy, and feedback. Serve as a respected mentor to your team to execute interactive projects and tackle deadlines.
- Energize | Spearhead client reviews, and work with team to achieve results. Present content in both internal and client meetings. Participate in client presentations, and manage client contact as necessary. Contribute concepts and ideas to new business pitches, pro-bono initiatives, and in-house projects.
What you’ll need:
- 1-3+ years of experience in advertising or design agency, inhouse creative group, or related field.
- Portfolio showcasing design across channels, executed in highly crafted ways that demonstrated a strong sense of design trends and industry standards.
- Proficient in the skill of design
- Experience on new business pitches a plus
- Professionalism with clients and internal team
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written skills.
- Ability to handle a high-volume environment with rapid turnaround times and manage multiple tasks and project details.
- Stay current with latest social trends and technology and implement as appropriate.
- Strong computer skills on required software to meet the needs of your briefs.
- Strong time management skills and solid work ethic.
- Ambitious personality with the determination to do great work and the expertise of your craft to get it done.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.