Wunderman Thompson Health
Location: Saint Louis, MO, United States
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Wunderman Thompson Health, a division of Wunderman Thompson, works with companies to build world-class healthcare and pharmaceutical brands among medical professionals and consumers, with a transmedia storytelling approach that covers print, digital and television broadcast media, medical education, sales force presentations and managed access strategies.
Who we are looking for:
Wunderman Thompson Health St. Louis is looking for a strong Cloud Engineer to be responsible for multiple production and corporate environments in the cloud and on-prem. Serve as technical and operational support for Technology Infrastructure for a variety of locations, departments and operating systems. They are professionals who design, implement, and manage cloud-based systems for production environments. They develop and implement cloud-applications, migrate existing on premise applications to the cloud and debug cloud stacks. They focus on equipping our employees with secured tools to be successful, and providing outstanding service to or customers.
What you’ll do:
- Innovate | Collaborate with engineering and development teams to evaluate and identify optimal cloud solutions. Modify and improve existing systems.
- Build | Design, develop and deploy modular cloud-based systems. Ensure efficient functioning of data storage and processing functions in accordance with company security policies and best practices in cloud security.
- Partner | Educate teams on the implementation of new cloud technologies and initiatives.
Who you are:
- Big-Picture Thinker | A visionary with the ability and appetite to bring people together. Innate ability to marshal teams and create gravity around ideas.
- Agile | A jack of all trades equipped with a malleable, crafty scope of ability. A get-things-done attitude. An unparalleled drive of initiative. An understanding that while boundaries might exist, they shouldn’t be seen as an impediment.
- Forecaster | Able to tackle deadlines and special projects with ease. Detail oriented individual highly attuned to organizational best practices.
- Champion of Technology | Entrepreneurial attitude coupled with a strong technical acumen that believes in the power of a cloud first/automation approach. Always looking for the next solution to drive performance and consistency. Understanding of functional and non-functional requirements.
- Learning | Aptitude for teaching/mentoring others as well as learning from them.
What you’ll need:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure and security practices.
- Experience with DLP operations, disaster recovery, encryption technologies, mobile device management.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred, or Technical Institute Certification plus related work experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of IT experience (traditional IT Engineering or Development Roles).
- Relevant Cloud certifications where appropriate.
- Ability to manage conflicting and changing priorities.
- Good written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to learn and apply new technologies quickly.
- Experience in a highly audited and controlled working environment.
Wunderman Thompson is an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability, or other protected group status. We believe in creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion and strives to recruit a diverse slate of candidates to help us achieve that goal.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.