Location: Antwerpen, Belgium
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
As a Web manager at Wunderman Thompson Belgium you have a critical role in the support of current clients and digital projects.
As the role is very diverse, it’s hard to cover with just one term such as “web manager”.
You’ll be in charge of closely following up on customer requests for multiple projects and clients coming at you via different platforms. Some examples:
- You are responsible for managing the content and lay-out of templates on different platforms for different clients. Adobe Experience Manager is one of those platforms.
- You update components and templates, as well as content (text, images, video, ...) according to briefings
- You set up and launch e-mail marketing or survey campaigns
- You report progress, change requests, tickets and results to the different stakeholders
You have significant technical luggage, though you are not necessarily a developer.
Hands-on experience with Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) components and templates, web page creation and publishing is a must.
You know your way around all sorts of authoring and content tools for enterprise websites, marketing automation tools, as well as emailing- and surveying platforms (Eg. Drupal, Wordpress, Hubspot, Marketo, mailjet, surveymonkey, etc), or is at least able to find it. Basic photoshop skills round of your profile.
On top of that, you’re well structured, organised, you love to see all the i’s dotted and all t’s crossed. You have a can-do attitude coupled with strong task management skills.
You communicate clearly and proactively in English (on top of that, Dutch and/or French is a plus).
- A position in our digital experience team.
- A super challenging job in a happy, growing and healthy company.
- Challenging and technologically innovative projects, for both Belgian and European customers.
- Great colleagues in an inspiring and challenging environment
- As part of the international Wunderman Thompson group, vast training and education facilities.
- Obviously, a competitive salary with numerous fringe benefits and the necessary means to further improve your career.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.