Location: Horsham, PA, United States
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Who we are looking for:
Wunderman Thompson\MSC is seeking a Senior Designer for our team that’s serving a major Pharmaceutical client with locations in Horsham, PA and Titusville, NJ. This is an amazing opportunity to join a company in the forefront of one of the fastest growing industries. We’re seeking an inquisitive designer with an eye for art direction and an interest in healthcare that wants to contribute to a leading brand within the pharmaceutical industry. The Senior Designer will be working directly with the Brand, Marketing and Review Team. In addition, you’ll participate in daily discussions on how to push the brand further within required deliverables and regulatory needs. If you enjoy working independently but would like to be part of a supportive team, we would love to have you join us.
What you’ll do:
- Design/Create | The Senior Designer will assume ownership for the final design of emails, PowerPoint presentations, digital and print pieces. You will also create icons, graphs and graphics. Confidence in InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop a must. You will set timelines and manage agile workflows with multiple projects in play.
- Collaborate | Our success depends on the contribution of all our team members. Your insights and suggestions are valued and will require you to participate in daily team discussions, interface directly with the Brand, Marketing and Review Team and to communicate with project owners and the branding team to ensure internal team alignment. A high degree of comfort asking questions to ensure you fully understand the client’s needs, and how to deliver on expectations, is necessary to thrive in this position. Your expertise in following brand guides and conveying the right message will be sought and appreciated.
- Learn | The dynamic nature of the medical and healthcare industry provides continuous opportunities to learn. You will need to be open to reading and learning significant amounts of new material.
Who you are:
- Confident | You are comfortable talking with a team and clients and can be clear and direct about what you need (like an .ai working file or vector logo) before it’s needed. You have strong opinions when it comes to following brand guides and conveying the right message while challenging your team to try new things when possible.
- Motivated | This is an occasion where the opportunities to learn and contribute abound. Your design and project experiences will be called upon to enhance the image of the brand and required deliverables.
- Team Player | You’re highly focused and attentive to detail/precision yet enjoy being part of a supportive team. You’re able to work independently with remote systems and software yet can experience a “boost” when interacting with team members and clients.
- Digital Marketing | Previous experience working in design for a medical or pharma company would be preferred.
What You’ll Need:
- Minimum of 4 years experience as a designer with some experience in digital marketing and sales. Biotech or pharma experience a must.
- Strong customer service mindset with a high level of comfort interacting with a team and clients.
- Ability to set timelines and manage agile workflows with multiple projects in play.
- High level of confidence utilizing InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Ability to work independently while effectively interacting with a team.
Wunderman Thompson is an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability, or other protected group status. We believe in creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion and strives to recruit a diverse slate of candidates to help us achieve that goal.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.