Office & Hospitality Manager (M/V)
Office & Hospitality Manager (M/V)
Location: Antwerpen, Belgium
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
You have a knack for making visitors feel welcome in an office environment. You go the extra mile to assist your colleagues and to keep the office shipshape. Next to that you are unfazed by a challenging mix of hands-on jobs and administrative tasks and can think on your feet. If this description matches you, you might very well be the person we are looking for to help run our office organization and administration.
As a member of the Operations Team at Wunderman Thompson Belgium, you oversee our reception and office premises in Antwerp. You will also provide administrative support to other members of the Ops Team and work in close cooperation with our other departments.
- As Office & Hospitality Manager you will be responsible for the organization and smooth operation of the Front Desk. As an active member and lead of our “Welcoming Committee”, you will be expected to jump in and assist occasionally, by making our guests and visitors feel welcome, answering calls and providing correct information, helping in the organization of lunches, meetings, workshops and keeping the meeting rooms fully operational and well organized. You will work in close collaboration with our Receptionist.
- You take care of the practical issues our office premises with the help of our Facility Assistant.
- You will liaise with our landlord on operational matters. In general, you manage the relationship with and oversee all external providers in matters such as cleaning, electricity, heating…
- You work closely with all other members of the Operations Team and offer administrative and operational support, in particular to the fleet manager.
- You will report to the Chief Operating Officer.
- You are surefooted in hospitality or another customer-related function
- You’re rock solid in administration and you have an eye for detail
- You know how to take care of business: you take proactive steps to complete your tasks
- You keep an overview of everything, even when things get hectic.
- You feel comfortable in keeping your focus in an always changing environment.
- You are someone who places great importance to discretion and confidentiality.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English, with good knowledge of French (written and spoken).
- You have MS Office in your fingertips.
- You have at least 2 years of experience in office and/or facility management and a bachelor’s degree (or higher) in economic, accountancy or communication studies.
- You have a driver’s license.
- A competitive salary with fringe benefits
- Wunderman Thompson Belgium works for different customers, some brands live around the corner, others are European players
- You will be immersed in our team of experienced advertising grandmasters and young prodigies
- We are easily accessible from all directions by car, public transport, bicycle, etc.
- We are located in Antwerp and Brussels. You will mainly work in Antwerp but could be visiting our offices in Brussels once in a while.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.