Senior Art Director
Senior Art Director
Location: Atlanta, GA, United States
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Who we are looking for:
Wunderman Thompson is looking for a Senior Art Director to join our world class creative team based here in Atlanta.
As a creative lead, you’ll be expected to be a go-to creative expert for your Group Creative Director. You’ll be able to lead multiple campaigns, client meetings, and productions when required or focus in on a single creative opportunity if it requires your full attention. You’ll have the experience to know all when it comes to concepting big ideas that demand attention across media, and how to lead a team to execute those ideas to your vision. You can take feedback and give it, while maintaining a positive collaborative atmosphere centered around creating great work. And you’ll have the portfolio of work that shows us you’ve done it before.
This role is on multiple accounts, partnering with a Senior Copywriter, reporting to our Group Creative Director, and mentoring a mid level Art Director.
**This is a remote start opportunity with option for hybrid in-office working capability. Our office is currently operating in a remote capacity.**
WT Atlanta is looking for top creative talent who want more–more global brands, more portfolio worthy campaigns, and more access to the partners, specialists, and technology to help you sell-in and execute ideas that break rules, traditions, and set future trends for the industry and your peers.
We know the next big idea is nothing without the right opportunity and team to help you make it a reality.
As winner of both Most Creative Company and Most Innovative Network at Cannes this year, our recognition is quickly catching up with our work (and the culture around it). In our Atlanta office, nothing we do is mid-market. From owning the creative on global accounts and building brands that reach billions, to leading creative on North American pitches as we continue to grow and expand. We operate with the culture and hustle of a small independent creative shop, but we do the work that only the muscle of the largest agency in the world can pull off.
Our work is quickly expanding in the ATL office. The momentum we’re seeing is unmatched. We’re seeking new creative hires with the talent to help continue our growth.
What you’ll do:
- BUILD | Concept, design, and execute award winning brand campaigns for ambitious clients.
- BREAK | Embrace the unknown and challenge conventions. If it’s been done, it’s not good enough.
- THINK | Be a source of new ideas for every brief, tactic, execution, and conversation.
- PARTNER | Collaborate with your partner, clients, strategy, account, and experts from our global network.
- GROW | Broaden your experiences and skill sets while elevating the work you’re on and expanding client relationships
- LEAD | Own your projects, client meetings, and productions. Lead by example, with the right blend of positivity and productivity.
- INSPIRE | Know how to capture the attention of your audience, from client presentations to campaign launches.
What you'll need:
- 5+ years of experience in advertising agency, inhouse creative group, or related field.
- Portfolio showcasing award winning creative work + successfully launched client projects on broadcast, social, and everything in between.
- Mastery of presentation skills and strong experience on new business pitches.
- Experience directing and mentoring a team.
- Professionalism with clients and internal team.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written skills.
- Ability to handle a high-volume environment with rapid turnaround times and manage multiple tasks and project details.
- Stay current with latest social trends and technology and implement as appropriate.
- Strong computer skills on required software to meet the needs of your briefs.
- Strong time management skills and solid work ethic.
- Ambitious personality with the determination to do great work and the expertise of your craft to get it done.
Wunderman Thompson is an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability, or other protected group status. We believe in creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion and strives to recruit a diverse slate of candidates to help us achieve that goal.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.