Client Partner Lead
Client Partner Lead
Department: Project Management & Delivery
Location: Horsham, PA, United States
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Who we are looking for:
Wunderman Thompson, MSC is seeking a Client Partner Lead who will be responsible for the overall coordination, execution, and control of multiple production projects for a dedicated group of pharma clients.
We are a premier global digital advertising agency and are part of the WPP group. We offer production services across tactics - from simple digital asset or web adaptations to full-fledged digital campaign development and broadcast production shoots.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work in close partnership with our pharmaceutical client, producing 360 campaigns (digital, print, video etc.).
Ideally, you will have experience leading in and thriving in an agile and collaborative work environment. You will have worked on complex production delivery projects/campaigns, inclusive of all project elements and phases from inception to completion while remaining cool under pressure.
You will sit with dedicated clients of a particular therapeutic area and/or brand(s) and lead and manage multiple production projects with our near-shore team. You will attend many regular client meetings and kick-offs and work with separate creative agencies to coordinate the handoff, build, regulatory reviews and delivery of content across all tactics (digital, print, video etc.).
You must be collaborative and a proactive problem solver with the skills to manage fast-moving projects with many moving pieces and various client relationships.
You enjoy mentoring and/or supervising Client Partners when necessary.
You are familiar with the complexities and regulations within pharma marketing content and its production. You consider yourself a team captain, someone who can manage workstreams across different interagency teams and agency partners with ease while ensuring that multiple projects are scoped accurately, are profitable, and are delivered on time and on budget while retaining the highest quality.
More importantly, you are the main communication link with clients — managing their expectations, informing them of progress, and developing recommendations and strategies that help them meet strategic goals.
The Client Partner Lead will sit on-site with the client in Titusville, NJ or Horsham, PA.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead | Hold accountability for overall project delivery and act as the main point of contact and first level of escalation for a set group of project’s stakeholders, clients and team members. Manage schedules and streamline work between all team members and agencies including internal creative development project briefings to collect information to drive the discovery process with creative, strategy, production, development, regulatory, QA teams to deliver projects in a timely manner.
- Orchestrate | Triage across integrated agency stakeholders and manage team members across smaller or connected projects underneath a program, working hand-in-hand with our off-shore production hub(s) to ensure their delivery meets or exceeds client expectations. Ensures that sound implementation plans are developed and that each plan meets the project with team leads and integrated agency stakeholders to facilitate workflow on each project in order to plan and support overall team success, as well as team tasks, next steps, bandwidth, and needed resources.
- Communicate | Facilitate workflow, schedules and cost estimates for select projects – ensuring interagency teams are informing and understanding overall project timing for the day, the week, and overall meetings, communicating status to direct teams, as well as flagging potential issues with milestones or deliverables to senior management and the client. Be a strategic partner to clients to establish operational and performance goals, monitor performance of our team, identify opportunities, and position clients for growth to ensure we are meeting client KPI’s.
Who You Are:
- A builder | Entrepreneurial attitude coupled with strong business acumen. Ability and appetite to bring people together. Innate ability to marshal people and create gravity around ideas.
- Open and collaborative | Our team is close-knit and supportive and we’re working with a lot of unknowns – you must be a champion of team environments that are comfortable and encouraging.
- Optimistic and resilient | Dig in and figure out how to work around problems. Exemplify a “Yes and why not?” posture. Takes care of self and team. Balance needed to maintain stamina and positivity.
- Ego-less | We all wear the hats that need wearing, it’s a mentality that makes the team successful.
What You’ll Need:
- Minimum of 6 years of project and delivery management experience in advertising or marketing communications; a minimum of 4 years of hands-on experience managing digital projects and other 360 campaigns (digital, print, video, etc.).
- Experience of working in (preferably large) agencies on large global accounts.-Experience in the Health/Pharma space, understanding the unique needs within. Ideally experience within Immunology, Oncology, Cardiovascular Metabolism, Neuroscience, Pulmonary Hypertension and/or Infectious Diseases and Vaccines or Medical Devices is welcome.
- PMP certification is nice to have and successful implementation of Agile preferred.
- Self-driven with proven experience working with multi-disciplinary teams (CX, UX, Tech, Creative, PM/AM) across remote offices. Good understanding of emerging web standards, user-centered design, optimization and search practices.
- Proven track record in a client-service environment including presenting work and the ability to link people (including team members and stakeholders), ideas, and information throughout a project life.
- High EQ and the ability to read what a team needs to help motivate them.
- Proficiency in MS Office products.
- Availability to travel within the US and to other Wunderman Thompson MSC offices.
Wunderman Thompson is an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability, or other protected group status. We believe in creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion and strives to recruit a diverse slate of candidates to help us achieve that goal.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.