Location: Toronto, Canada
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Who we are looking for:
Wunderman Thompson is seeking for a Quality Assurance Manager to lead the QA team and test a variety of digital projects. Reporting to the Director of Technology, you will improve QA processes, develop the QA team and advocate for a standard of excellence. This team is essential to verifying that we meet our clients' expectations and deliver a flawless digital experience to their online audiences.
We are open to candidates based in Ontario and Quebec.
What you'll do:
- Lead | Build and implement quality assurance principles and maintain the quality of delivery. Advocate for quality assurance, continuous improvement and best practices. Cultivate team members' growth through coaching and career development.
- Test and audit | Manually test a variety of digital work including websites - both desktop and mobile - email marketing and banner ads. Cross-browser and cross-device testing. Create and execute test cases and test plans. Verify visual elements match creative layouts.
- Monitor | Read and analyze technical specifications, wireframes, and user flows, for QA needs. Track defects using JIRA; manage project defect reports. Ensure all outputs follow client style guidelines.
Who you are:
- Champion of Quality | Innovative approach coupled with strong technical knowledge. An advocate for the discipline who instills best practices.
- Collaborative | You work well as part of different teams and champion encouraging team environments.
- Agile | A get-things-done attitude. You manage deadlines with ease and place an importance on the details.
- Curious | You ask questions and dig in to figure out how to work around problems.
What you’ll need:
- 5+ years of experience in quality assurance.
- 1+ years of experience leading a team.
- Experience implementing and shaping QA processes and strategies.
- Experience with JIRA and SQL.
- Skilful at crafting and presenting compelling points of view to support recommendations to colleagues and clients.
- Experience with AODA compliancy.
- French fluency an asset.
Wunderman Thompson welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.