Senior Analyst (Social)
Senior Analyst (Social)
Department: Data & Analytics
Location: England, United Kingdom
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Do you have a passion for social media, social listening and reporting as well as an interest in technology?
Would you like to work with one of the world’s largest technology companies to help solve their marketing and communications challenges and unlock business growth?
Then you might be the Social Media Analyst that our client Microsoft are looking for!
What you’ll be doing
You will become an integral part of the Data Team at Wunderman Thompson UK, as well as Team Microsoft at Wunderman Thompson Western Europe. For Microsoft you will be responsible for social listening, performance and trends reporting and social platforms. You will also work closely with the Wunderman Thompson Data Team, gaining exposure to the Insight teams work as well as supporting their social media offering.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Social Listening - working with the Social Listening Team to provide insights in real time, and using social insights to advise the content team on the creative direction of the social calendar for Microsoft
- Social Media Performance & Reporting - creating performance reports, including social boosting and trend reports - you will make recommendations based on these reports and wider social research. Further, you will support local markets as the reporting expert, being the point of contact between the Social Media Team and the Social Listening Team
- Social Platform & Tools – supporting the Social Media Team with reporting/listening queries, dashboard creation & providing regular training
- Stakeholder Engagement - Working with wider global stakeholders to identify ways to improve reporting
- Collaboration is key to this role - You will be employed by Wunderman Thompson UK to work for Microsoft, one of our biggest clients, across Western Europe. You will become part of a dynamic and international team where you will get the opportunity to coordinate across many markets, working with and presenting to many internal stakeholders and external clients.
As a person, you are a positive, outgoing, and a sociable team player with a self-starter attitude. You have a technical interest in social media, a creative mind-set, yet you are structured in the way you approach tasks and pay attention to detail. You provide great client service and manage your time to deliver work to deadline.
- A relevant bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification
- 2-3 years of experience with social reporting and social media marketing
- Knowledge of key European social media platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, Snap, LinkedIn
- Excellent MS Excel skills, as well as wider experience with the MS Office 365 suite (PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, Teams, SharePoint)
- Great communication and storytelling skills in English – both spoken and written
- Project and time management skills, able to juggle multiple stakeholders and teams
Additional relevant skills
- Experience of Sprinklr
- Experience of Microsoft Power BI
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.