Senior Art Director
Senior Art Director
Location: Wunderman Thompson Germany,
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
We're looking for an ambitious and amazing Senior Art Director (all genders) to join our creative team.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with Senior Copywriter for the timely development and execution of campaigns and projects
- Create and communicate concepts ideas from first moods to final deliverables
- Apply visual consistency and continuity of brand across a variety of deliverables
- Come up with innovative creative solutions for our client’s business challenges
- Design comps, graphic elements, and final deliverables
- Collaborate with Account Services to understand client goals, strategy, and feedback
- Contribute concepts/ideas to new business pitches, pro-bono, and in-house projects
- open, communicative and curious
- excellent in concepting and visualizing concepts and ideas
- willing to presenting ideas, also to clients
- eager to take on our client's challenges
- hungry for new creative solutions in the field of technology
What you’ll need:
- Minimum 4 years of experience in a creative advertising agency
- A convincing creative portfolio
- First Hands-on production experience
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite and other relevant graphic design tools
- Ability to be a team player & work independently
Doesn't each of the above mentioned points apply to you? We still look forward to your application!
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.