Department: Client Services
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Manage the day-to-day operation of the account while contributing meaningful perspectives to the marketing and communication strategies and direction.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities :
- Manage internal agency relationships in order to get things done in the most time and cost efficient way for your client
- Develop a thorough understanding of clients’ business and industry
- Keep track of clients’ activities closely to make sure marketing objectives are met according to marketing plan
- Identify key market needs and challenges, recommend and adapt new strategies to react to changing business trends
- Look for opportunities, anticipate openings for initiatives and plan for the unexpected
- Build a good relationship with the client and become a trusted source in the company
- Lead the Account Team by fostering teamwork
- Develop the Account Team’s career paths and day-to-day training and oversee their work as necessary by focusing on developing their abilities.
- Provide support for the Account Planners and understand, interpret and apply market research insights
- Manage the cash flow, budget control sheets and have a solid control over job charges and cost controls
- Report to the AD on a regular basis in order to keep them sufficiently updated and informed on the day to day operations and progress of work through the processes internally
- BS/BA in marketing or advertising specialization
- Min 3 years experience as an Account Executive within an agency
- Computer Skills: Microsoft Office
- Project management Skills
- Time management Skills
- Presentation and writing skills
- Attention to detail
- Communication skills
- Flexibility and problem solving skills
- Resourceful in finding information
- Creative mind
- Understanding and appreciation of great advertising – good creative judgment
- General awareness of society and interest in brands
- Strategic curiosity and knowledge in interactive/digital space
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Team player
- Eager - willing to pitch-in on anything
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to details
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.