Location: München, Germany
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
We are looking for a Creative Planner (all genders) to join our Munich team. In interdisciplinary teams, you develop creative concepts and strategies for existing brands and planned campaigns. You answer strategic questions and turn the answers into creative fireworks. You have a sens for everything that affects the customer market.
What you‘ll do:
- You create the beginning of the story to tell.
- Your stage is the creative briefing, inspiring the team with territories and brave springboards, grounded in human insights.
- You always look over the edge fuelling your thinking with research and best in class cases.
- Enjoying the tension between left-brain business and right-brain creative thinking, your strategy solves problems with empathy, intuition and logic.
- You will partner with a team of creative leaders across a range of our clients and new business opportunities.
- Every day will be different and it will never get boring.
What you‘ll need:
- 3+ years’ (agency) experience in a strategic planning role
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal.
- The proven ability to manage and prioritise multiple tasks.
- Maintaining accuracy under time-pressure.
- Highly numerate with excellent attention to detail.
- Conscientious - a willingness to work hard and go beyond the call of duty with a can do attitude.
- A true team-player with a sense of fun and loads of enthusiasm.
What we offer you:
- Exchange and inspiration in one of the leading global digital agency networks
- A creative and motivated team
- Flexible working hours
- Mobile working
- Voluntary subsidy of the company pension scheme
- Capital-forming benefits
- Continuing education in professional topics and personal development
- Free drinks
- Central location with first-class public transport connections
Doesn't each of the above mentioned points apply to you? We still look forward to your application!
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.