Privacy Business Analyst
Privacy Business Analyst
Department: Data & Analytics
Location: Praha, Czech Republic
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
There are almost 400 of us in Wunderman Thompson Prague, and in the office, you’ll meet both junior and senior colleagues from different parts of the world. We speak Czech and English, but sometimes you’ll also hear Spanish, German, or Italian. Although we are the largest marketing agency in the Czech Republic and a bit of a corporate, an important part of our corporate culture is a friendly and informal atmosphere based on mutual trust and cooperation.
Please note, this role is based in Prague, Czech Republic, and would fit profiles who hold CZ/EU Citizenship or a work permit in the Czech Republic.
Our Prague branch looking for Privacy Business Analyst
What you’ll do:
- Generate program metrics for each review and consultation
- Generate review documentation and store according to team processes and procedures
- Meet the due date targets in at least 95% of the cases
- Engage directly with stakeholders as appropriate to support reviews and inquiries
- Consult non-standard cases with the Privacy Managers and follow their guidance
- Collaborate with other privacy teams IMST (India Managed Service Team)
- Identify and report privacy incidents
- Investigate and resolve Severity 2 & 3 privacy incidents related to customer and partner personal data; drive remediation activities in coordination with privacy manager
- Maintain systems, tools and processes to ensure compliance with privacy policies and standards
- Serve as liaison between stakeholders and marketing operations
- Business stakeholders and field-facing privacy managers who work with the field
- Marketing operations internal teams such as MSC (Service Managers, Service Desk Leads), SMPP
- Business stakeholder teams such as Campaign Desks, legal
- Back up your colleagues reviewing marketing activities in other European countries as well
What you’ll need:
- Excellent customer services skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Fluency in English communication (oral, written and interpersonal), other languages are a big plus
- Ability to multitask multiple deliverables and meet deadlines
- Excellent organization skills, acute attention to detail, strong analytical skills
- Privacy training or certification is a big plus (CIPP/E preferably)
- Proactive, positive, and energetic; can-do attitude a must
What reward will you get from us?
Everything considered a company standard nowadays – a competitive salary, 20 days of holiday + 5 relax days, 4 sick days, catering allowance.
On top of this, we offer:
- An Informal, friendly environment supporting diversity
- The professional system of internal education for your potential to grow
- Language lessons
- Birthday gift
- Refreshment in the office
- We are a dog-friendly company
- Multisport card
Home office info: During the Covid pandemic, we prefer working from home. If you need to work from the office, you can.
Would you like to know more about daily agency life? Check out our website, and if you like us, send us your CV (or a link to your LinkedIn profile) and a few sentences about yourself. Or, if you know someone who would be suitable for this position, let them know!
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.