Wunderman Thompson Health
Location: Saint Louis, MO, United States
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Wunderman Thompson Health, a division of Wunderman Thompson, works with companies to build world-class healthcare and pharmaceutical brands among medical professionals and consumers, with a transmedia storytelling approach that covers print, digital and television broadcast media, medical education, sales force presentations and managed access strategies.
Who we are looking for:
Wunderman Thompson Health is seeking a Cloud Engineer (CE) in our St. Louis, MO office. The CE reports to the Director, Technology Infrastructure & Security Services and serves as technical and operational support for Technology Infrastructure for a variety of locations, departments, and operating systems. The CE is responsible for multiple production and corporate environments in the cloud and on-premises as well as the design, implementation, and management of cloud-based systems for production environments. The CE develops and implements cloud applications, migrates existing on-premises applications to the cloud, and debugs cloud stacks. The CE focuses on equipping our employees with secured tools to be successful and providing outstanding service to our customers (both internal/external).
What you’ll do:
- Engineering | Modify and improve existing systems. Build and maintain Citrix/Windows VDI environments on-premises and cloud. Configure and deploy Citrix published apps. Design, develop, and deploy modular cloud-based systems. Develop and maintain cloud solutions in accordance with best practices. Design and deploy Azure devops/terraform coding. Manage Data Loss Prevention (DLP) operations, Disaster Recovery, encryption technologies, and mobile device management – MAM/MDM (InTune).
- Collaboration | Work with engineering and development teams to evaluate and identify optimal cloud solutions. Educate teams on the implementation of new cloud technologies and initiatives. Interact with clients to provide cloud support and make recommendations based on client needs.
- Oversight | Clearly communicate status of efforts to resolve problems and take ownership. Ensure that solutions and security comply with all client and other security requirements and participate in audits. Identify, analyze and resolve infrastructure vulnerabilities and application deployment issues. Regularly review existing systems and make recommendations for improvements. Mentor Support tiers 1 and 2 on security best practices. Perform Root cause analysis (troubleshooting).
Who you are:
- Agile | Creatively approach problems not covered by existing procedures. Work efficiently and follow processes and direction. Clearly communicate status of efforts to resolve problems and take ownership. Excel in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented office.
- Flexible | Able to be on-call and to work weekends, nights, and holidays when necessary. Able to travel (light travel) throughout the year.
- Team Player | Exhibit organization and customer service skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
What You’ll Need:
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field required. Equivalent work experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- Significant experience, ideally in the healthcare or financial industries, with building and running a highly secure network. HITRUST experience highly desirable.
- Ability to learn on the fly.
- Strong organizational skills. Meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to accept constructive internal comments.
- Should be comfortable in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented office.
- Proven success working with various team interactions and stepping in as needed to cover peak workloads.
- Attention span and focus are critical for some repetitive tasks.
Wunderman Thompson is an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability, or other protected group status. We believe in creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion and strives to recruit a diverse slate of candidates to help us achieve that goal.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.