Junior Account Executive
Junior Account Executive
Location: Santiago, Chile
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Who we are looking for:
Wunderman Thompson seeks an enthusiastic critical thinker and problem solver person willing to immerse themselves in one of Wunderman Thompson´s most prestigious accounts. To be successful in this role, you must show determination and a boundless eagerness to contribute to help manage client´s requirements and specifications.
What you'll do:
- Client | Work alongside an Account Team to oversee the translation of our clients’ vision into a roadmap that will achieve client goals, while generating work that is creatively brilliant, measurable and has a cultural impact.
- Team | You will be welcomed into an inspiring and motivating team that carries out different projects.
- Process | Drive profitability within the teams to see if there is a specific requirement needed.
Who you are:
- A builder | Innate ability to marshal people and create gravity around ideas.
- Open and collaborative | Our team is close-knit and supportive and we’re working with a lot of unknowns – you must champion of team environments that are comfortable and encouraging
- Detail Oriented | Sharp attention to detail and a drive for perfection.
What you’ll need:
- To have followed a course of studies in Marketing, Advertising or related.
- +1 year of experience in the same or similar role.
- An advanced knowledge of English.
- Be highly motivated and well organized.
- Have a good eye for detail.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.