Department: New Business
Location: New York, NY, United States
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Who we are looking for:
Wunderman Thompson is seeking a Growth Manager to be the lynchpin for the WT North America new business and account growth machine. Reporting into the Global VP, Marketing and Growth Operations.
The key elements of this role are two way:
Harness new business opportunities across Wunderman Thompson.
Arm the North America growth community with a library of new business material to drive efficiencies
The attitude and approach of the Growth Manager is, in many ways, as important as the experience and skills they possess – as the role will be at heart of the team. You will need to be a self-starter, highly motivated, with a can-do attitude and ability to work under pressure. The environment is extremely varied and fast paced so you’ll need to be comfortable juggling multiple plates. You’ll also need to have proven organizational skills and a maniacal attention to details.
What you'll do:
- Team | Work and support on all elements of new business, RFI’s, chemistries and pitches, ensuring the process is smoothly run at all times.
- Client | Arm the global growth community with a library of
- New business material
- RFI & RFP responses
- Transformational growth cases
- Thought leadership content
- Process | Manage the creation of pitch materials and oversee all logistical elements including gathering content, competitor analysis, liaising with design, support on pitch theatre, etc.
Who you are:
- A builder | Create WT NA credentials documents and presentations in line with the brand guidelines and maintain the creds library.
- Open and Collaborative | Monitor new business tracking, reporting, the revenue pipeline and leads.
What you need:
- Great writing skills are essential.
- Ability to work productively with multidisciplinary teams within the agency and the network.
- Agency experience with global and US accounts preferred.
- Maintain focus in a highly-dynamic environment.
- Superior organization and communication skills.
- Be proficient in the use of Keynote, PowerPoint and Excel
Wunderman Thompson is an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability, or other protected group status. We believe in creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion and strives to recruit a diverse slate of candidates to help us achieve that goal.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.