Technical Business Analyst | Remote
Technical Business Analyst | Remote
Wunderman Thompson Technology
Location: Poznań, Poland
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
As a part of our team, you will:
- Join the Content & Experience Platforms team that designs and delivers the highest quality architectures and software that enables the Client to set their marketing/e-commerce/ content teams free to innovate whilst providing the Client with the needed control.
- Help the Technical team to achieve business goals
- Collect functional and non-functional requirements and analyze data sources
- Identify stakeholders on client side and work with them on requirement clarification
- Work with the Client on requirements clarification and build the bridge between technical teams and business stakeholders
- Work closely with the development teams and the agencies, starting from the project definition through the implementation to the successful closure of the project
- Support all delivery processes
- Drive backlog management activities
- Ensure analytical documentation management
What we deal with in our current projects:
- Working on complex projects based on Marketing Technologies (Adobe, Sitecore)
- Well defined project management approach with supporting templates, internal processes, modern tools and governance
- Defining features and services to be delivered including underlying solution, software delivery and quality processes
- Constant development, based on feedback received and shared with teammates
- This role requiters an ability to travel to project location (UK) as needed (approximately once per quarter)
What you will bring:
- Min 2 years of experience in a similar area with the development teams
- Experience in backlog management, writing user stories and managing them over the whole lifecycle.
- Proven experience in software development lifecycle of web-based applications.
- Previous experience in the automotive sector will be beneficial
- Knowledge of Agile methodology (e.g.: Kanban and Scrum), IRB, ECBA, IIBA certificates - nice to have
- Excellent analytical and communication skills, a genuine interest in technology and an insatiable need for knowledge and desire to understand
- Excellent written and verbal communication English skills (B2+/C1 level is a must)
- University degree in an engineering /science
What we offer you:
- Salary 9 000 - 15 000 PLN gross on the Contract of Employment or 10 000 - 16 000 PLN on B2B contract
- Support from your first days at WTT - a designated mentor who will support you through your whole career at WTT
- A flexible work location (super secure office or home office)
- Internal knowledge sharing and team initiatives (hackathons, lightning talks, mentoring, team and company-wide retreats)
- A benefit package which includes: cafeteria system MyBenefit, private health care (Luxmed VIP package), additional paid days off as an anniversary reward
- A social budget for e.g.: holidays, nursery and kindergarten
- Relocation package and legal advisor support
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.